Old 05-13-2012   #1
qbnlykwhoa
Newbie Member

qbnlykwhoa is on a distinguished roadqbnlykwhoa is on a distinguished roadqbnlykwhoa is on a distinguished road
Game Crashes

I have been reading online and trying to Mod my GTA IV install and have only been partially successful. I really just want to replace some cars cars. I have them replaced and can see them and play with them but after about 15 min my game crashes. I have a scripthook, xlive, emp and replaced the filelist.pak and used the magic batch file to make copies. I did the cars manually and replaced the files in the img file and edited the handling, vehicles, and car col files manually. Is there something I am missing?
My GTA version is 1.0.7.0 and I ripped it from my steam folder. Is there only a certain amount of cars I can replace?

Thanks
Adrian
qbnlykwhoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
There's no limit to cars you can install, it will demand a little more of your computer though if you use trafficload or stuff like that in combination.

The problem you're having is probably because of saved cars, I also had this problem and someone said me to start a new game. You should try that

The magicpatcher is btw not nessassary, just update to 1.0.4.0. or 1.0.7.0.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote