Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2012   #1
xXGH0STEYEXx

xXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished roadxXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished roadxXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished road
The Grand Theft Auto Ultimate Vehicle Pack V8...

Is it still possible to download this car pack? If so where from? Or does someone still have the files which you can send me?

Thanks in advance!
xXGH0STEYEXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Why not just download v9? http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/gr...-v9-tbo-f13939
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012   #3
xXGH0STEYEXx

xXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished roadxXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished roadxXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished road
I currently have v9. I would like v8 because I prefer the cars.
Old 05-17-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Pretty slim chance that someone will still have it, I think your only shot is to download them one by one (if you still know which cars it had). It's a shame the old one isn't hosted anymore indeed, al links go to the newest pack.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012   #5
xXGH0STEYEXx

What a shame, oh well. Thanks anyway for the replies