Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2012   #1
hyperflip

hyperflip is on a distinguished roadhyperflip is on a distinguished roadhyperflip is on a distinguished road
what graphics mod is this?

i came a cross this video on youtube and i want to know if anybody has any idea what mod their useing

TAKE A GOOD LOOK WHEN YOU GET TO THE 0:30-0:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsNXkR4zelY

nevermind i think i found it http://www.gamingreality.com/2011/06...-graphics.html

Last edited by hyperflip; 05-12-2012 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
hyperflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Hard to say, but my best guess is one of the older icenhancers

go to : http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc and sort by most downloaded, the versions of icenhancer will be on top. I can recommend 1.25 even if it's not the one on the video (don't know if it is).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012   #3
hyperflip

hyperflip is on a distinguished roadhyperflip is on a distinguished roadhyperflip is on a distinguished road
yea i was thinking the same thing has to be icenhancer and some very well tweaked settings along with textures and other random mods

is it cool if i just send you a PM next time its like your the only other person that replys to post on this forum

check this screenshot out , its from another forum im starting to think its 1.2
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436159

1.2 or 1.25 dont know what the difference is but its defenatly one of the ICEnhancer mods
at first i thought it was enb series but later i found out that ICEenhancer is just a modded version of it now just gotta find out whats the difference between the different versions

Last edited by hyperflip; 05-12-2012 at 09:58 PM..
Old 05-13-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Yeah sure, feel free to PM me but I'm not sure if you can (If I remember correctly you have to have a minimum of 10 posts for PM rights)

The link indeed looks the same as the video, so I'd try downloading that icenhancer 1.2 and check it out without tweaking it first, and then imput the settings from that link. This way you can see the difference and see if it's actually better than the original settings

Just backup your game entirely so you can try out a few different graphics mods without having to reinstall the game each time. If you'd like I can show you some screens on how Icenhancer 1.25 looks on my PC (with version 1.0.7.0.)
Old 05-14-2012   #5
hyperflip

three more post to go lol

i was about to work on icenhancer 1.2 today but
i been messing with icenhancer2.0n for a while was trying to get a good setup for it (back it up) and then start working on 1.2 to compare them
i kinda learned the whole back up the game thing the hard way

if you can post some screenshots that would be cool
BTW how do you take screenshots while in the game cause i tried to and i just get a black screen
Old 05-14-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

You can use fraps, but somehow Icenhancer saves screenshots for me (in the gta4 main folder) which is pretty easy because you can keep making them without having to minimalize and save every time.

Here are some screens:

Old 05-14-2012   #7
hyperflip

it looks normal dude try 2.0n i compared them to 1.2 and 1.25 none of them are good out of the box you need to tweak the settings alot and i almost got the taxis looking like this but its not there yet

look at this video check out the taxis little bit less shine maybe and their good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrZCb...eature=related

i think i found the original video (first link i posted)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8I9P...feature=relmfu

found this with screen shots from video
http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/photor.../user/niggbert

Last edited by hyperflip; 05-15-2012 at 01:23 AM..
Old 05-15-2012   #8
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No I just posted these to show you how it looks without tweaking, I'm perfectly fine with how it looks. You should try playing the game without any graphics mod and see what a huge difference a mod like this makes.

Thanks for the links though

The shiny cars could have something to do with carcols and is not nessassarily caused by the graphics mod, alot of carmods adjust the colors of the cars.
Old 05-16-2012   #9
hyperflip

i wasn't planning on playing the story with graphics mod i already beat the game a long time ago i just wanted to get something fairly realistic going then start working on my own mods for the game

i tried a bunch of different enb and ice mods most of the settings people have really suck they look better in the screen shots and videos then they do when you actually use them not to mention they have their own cars and other extra mods in the game

did you try out the photo realistic one? i tried it and it didn't look all that great
Old 05-17-2012   #10
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No I never did try out that many enb's , I only tried out Visual IV (1.7.5 I believe) and LC EnbSeries v1.2

The last one didn't work for me and Visual IV is not that bad but it's just a small graphics mod. As soon as I tried out the icenhancer I never changed my graphics mod because I'm still satisfied with it.
Old 05-17-2012   #11
hyperflip

well i tried only one and it sucked cause it made the character look all shiny like a car lol
it was 1.62.7 but guess what i got ...more links! lol more info on the visual iv

so heres some more versions newest/latest one is 1.7.8 April 6 2012 hows that for fresh? (i bet this post will be here 5 years later and people will read that lol)
http://download.gta-expert.it/gta-4-...-visualiv.html

heres the link for the visual iv post on gta forums near the 40 something post he (robi29) talks about 1.7.8 but the first post never gets updated cause it wasn't made by him
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s...ic=415952&st=0

just tried it out right now and its Perfect
one of the best mods i downloaded so far

well best mod out of the box

Last edited by hyperflip; 05-18-2012 at 12:22 AM..
Old 05-18-2012   #12
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Looks good, and it shouldn't cost any performance since it's pretty small for a graphics mod

I'm still hanging on to my ice though ^^
Old 05-19-2012   #13
hyperflip

me too but im going with ice2.0n until the next release (2.1) probably just guna mess with that and mix and match some hd textures and change a few things here and there once i got something nice going im a start makeing some HD cars high poly models just to kill time until gta V is out
Old 05-26-2012   #14
HyperZ
Is this real life?

HyperZ is on a distinguished roadHyperZ is on a distinguished roadHyperZ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperflip View Post
i came a cross this video on youtube and i want to know if anybody has any idea what mod their useing

TAKE A GOOD LOOK WHEN YOU GET TO THE 0:30-0:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsNXkR4zelY

nevermind i think i found it http://www.gamingreality.com/2011/06...-graphics.html
I think it is L3EVO GP BEST(8-7)
Im almost 100% its a setting of l3EVO
Old 05-29-2012   #15
hyperflip

you think its this one?
http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...misc-mods/9837