Old 05-12-2012   #1
shreddedbrah
Newbie Member

shreddedbrah is on a distinguished roadshreddedbrah is on a distinguished roadshreddedbrah is on a distinguished road
?? Help

Why cant i comment in gta4-mods.com ???? Blast force mod and jump.cs dont work...
shreddedbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Make sure you're logged in, the comments box is on the bottem of the page. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to comment
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #3
hoibenny
Newbie Member

hoibenny is on a distinguished roadhoibenny is on a distinguished roadhoibenny is on a distinguished road
same for me!
hoibenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #4
pez2k

pez2k is on a distinguished roadpez2k is on a distinguished roadpez2k is on a distinguished roadpez2k is on a distinguished road
Yeah, we new users just get a rather unhelpful message saying that 'commenting is currently disabled for brand new users' and asking us to post on the forums. Is it postcount based, or is there a specific thread we need to post in? It's not particularly clear.
pez2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #5
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Strange, well if I remember correctly you get PM-rights at a postcount of 10 so maybe you also need 10 for posting comments.

But it's still odd.. I've seen alot of modders than post comments on mods without having ever been to the forums.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012   #6
pez2k

pez2k is on a distinguished roadpez2k is on a distinguished roadpez2k is on a distinguished roadpez2k is on a distinguished road
I'm guessing it's a fairly recent change that doesn't apply to older accounts. Must have been some comment spam attacks or something.
Old 05-31-2012   #7
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Yes it was implemented recently for spam control. Do you still not have access?
Old 06-01-2012   #8
pez2k

No, still getting the 'commenting is disabled' box. I'll see if it changes when I hit 10 posts I suppose.