Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2012   #1
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
More random peds you WANT to kill?

I'm sure most fans of GTA kill random peds all the time and I do the same, but I wish Rockstar would create more irritating people for us to suppress. I think it was great when they introduced the "Bible thumper". I loved shooting him in the face, but I would love to see a group of those "God hates F*gs" people on the side of the road as well. Or even people from PETA doing something ridiculous for publicity.

Obviously we all have different opinions about different issues, but I just think it would be pretty cool if Rockstar could give players that outlet to end the lives of people we wish didn't exist in the real world.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Bigbeats23; 04-16-2012 at 08:13 PM..
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #2
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbeats23 View Post
I'm sure most fans of GTA kill random peds all the time and I do the same, but I wish Rockstar would create more irritating people for us to suppress. I think it was great when they introduced the "Bible thumper". I loved shooting him in the face, but I would love to see a group of those "God hates F*gs" people on the side of the road as well. Or even people from PETA doing something ridiculous for publicity.

Obviously we all have different opinions about different issues, but I just think it would be pretty cool if Rockstar could give players that outlet to end the lives of people we wish didn't exist in the real world.

Any thoughts?

uhmm.. no... Rockstar is smart enough not to do this!
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012   #3
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
uhmm.. no... Rockstar is smart enough not to do this!
What exactly do you mean?

I changed the title, because it was probably misleading. I'm talking about satirical versions of different types of controversial people. Different peds that represent issues or agendas on whatever side. Something similar to the guys preaching in GTA IV and Red Dead, but just more types. I guess I can understand what you mean if you're talking about Rockstar not wanting to bring on more controversy.
Old 04-17-2012   #4
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
As fun as it would be to virtually shoot every member of the Westborough Baptist Church in the face, it would stir up too much shit.

speaking of PETA - I'm wondering how they'll react to the simple addition of dogs, i mean will you be able to kill dogs in the game? like police dogs? they got pissed about Mario jumping on turtles, how would they react to dog murder?
Old 04-23-2012   #5
Bigbeats23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
As fun as it would be to virtually shoot every member of the Westborough Baptist Church in the face, it would stir up too much shit.

speaking of PETA - I'm wondering how they'll react to the simple addition of dogs, i mean will you be able to kill dogs in the game? like police dogs? they got pissed about Mario jumping on turtles, how would they react to dog murder?
Yeah, I agree about stirring up too much shit, but I wish Rockstar would welcome the controversy again. We haven't even seen gibs since the cheat in GTA 3.

I was also wondering about PETA as well. I was surprised I didn't hear/read anything about PETA when Red Dead came out.
Old 04-23-2012   #6
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
It can be argued that the killing of animals in red dead served a purpose. I think it's more or less meaningless killing of animals when they start flipping tables and shit, like (I think) they did when CoD had dogs in it
Old 04-24-2012   #7
Bigbeats23

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
It can be argued that the killing of animals in red dead served a purpose. I think it's more or less meaningless killing of animals when they start flipping tables and shit, like (I think) they did when CoD had dogs in it
Good point, and I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar just treats the animals in GTA V the same way. Killing domestic animals will probably get you shot and/or arrested, and maybe you'll be able to sell the meat or pelt of wild animals if they're in the game. It would be hard to imagine that huge forest with no wild animals in it.
Old 04-26-2012   #8
jonathan2340
Leather Fashion
Newbie Member

jonathan2340 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have played grand theft auto so many time. i will like to play this game again. i just love video games.
jonathan2340 is offline   Reply With Quote