Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2012   #1
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Test Drive Unlimited 2 New DLC Content

just open your TDU2 game launcher and it will update automaticly.

Quote:
Hit the road with all new motorcycles! Run to the bike dealer to buy an Harley Davidson or a Ducati. With the release of bikes, 16 new multiplayer challenges reserved for bikes were added.

New Vehicle Type: Motorcycles!
Ducati Desmosedici RR
Ducati Diavel Carbon
Harley Davidson Fatboy Lo

6 All New Cars
Corvette ZR1
F599XX
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari F40
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series

New Locations:
The Official Racing Center (O.R.C.) is now available and gives you access to 3 new challenges every week.
Bike Dealership
Updates to the Community Racing Center (C.R.C.)
Clothing Shop for new Brands

New sets of Clothes
Fashion
High Life
Streetwear
Sportswear
Atari
Privilege
Pacha

14 New Sets of Furniture
Pop-balls
Videogames
Barroco
Tetramino
Carmania
Yacht
Etnik
Vintage
Tortilla
Ossikle
Waive
Travel
Origami
Flower Power

Enhancements
Player could change vehicles position in house/garage
Map: Instant Island change
Headlight Control
Tuning update
Force Feedback Enhanced Force Feedback Management
Support forThrustmaster Wheels
Support for the D-Box Device
https://forums.testdriveunlimited2.c...637#post693637

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012   #2
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
didn't this game suck?
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012   #3
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee View Post
didn't this game suck?
Not really still loads of people play it online.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 04-12-2012   #4
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
I was really excited for this game, but the tremendous amount of bugs ruined it for me, they've fixed it to a degree but online and vehicle physics still suck, I do hope they make a TDU 3 though, i just hope they do a better job of it, it has so much potential to be an awesome game.

unfortunately they're wasting time on DLC for a broken game instead of fixing it.
Old 04-12-2012   #5
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
I was really excited for this game, but the tremendous amount of bugs ruined it for me, they've fixed it to a degree but online and vehicle physics still suck, I do hope they make a TDU 3 though, i just hope they do a better job of it, it has so much potential to be an awesome game.

unfortunately they're wasting time on DLC for a broken game instead of fixing it.
what bugs are you talking about? I hardly had any when I recently played it.

Old 04-12-2012   #6
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
The bug report thread reached 1473 posts...

Then they made a new thread after the march 2011 patch and that's now got 601 posts

It was riddled with stupid bugs like people being in the same online game yet not being able to see each other, sometimes you'd end up driving an invisible car, Dlc not showing up, people were able to post stupidly impossible times because of bugs, 1st and 2nd place would end up switching round because of weird timing bugs, you couldn't sell specific cars you'd won, a feature to mute voice chat was in the manual, but not in the game. Even things that weren't bugs like I said before about the car physics, and also things like the voice acting is terrible, and the side missions are just repeats of the same 3 things over and over again all over the map.

It was a potentially good game ruined by cheap development.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 04-13-2012 at 05:15 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012   #7
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
holy shit new furniture and clothes been hoping they would do this!!!

And their servers must be taking a hammering. 10 kb/s download speed

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780

Last edited by voodoo; 04-13-2012 at 03:21 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012   #8
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
holy shit new furniture and clothes been hoping they would do this!!!

And their servers must be taking a hammering. 10 kb/s download speed
Yea it took me all day yesterday to get the update completed. 20 - 35KB/s is what I got