Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2012   #1
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Another "Leak", this time from a "Rockstar Intern"

This is quite clearly all BS, but if you disregard that and just read it as if its one guys wish list, its pretty good. although it's a long read.

http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/0...ern-leaks.html

I especially like the part about how there could be models of the cars from all the different GTA eras, as with real life where you expect to see new and old cars, you could see a Perennial as it looked in Vice City from 1986, and as it looked in GTA IV in 2008. That would be awesome in my opinion.

His talk about the size of the map would be pretty sweet too.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012   #2
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
Looks like most legist "leak" so far, but it's prolly most BS.
THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012   #3
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
I really want to believe this one. Most of it sounds awesome and it's what I hope Rockstar is really doing with the game, but I just can't imagine them giving some idiot a 12 month contractual agreement as an intern without making him sign a NDA.
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012   #4
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Some things about this "leak" that rub me the wrong way:

- The names of the places he mentions sound incredibly cheap and unimaginative. "Chola Springs"? Really? That's the same name as a region of RDR with one "L" removed. "Santa Monica" for an equivalent of Santa Ana? Come on.

- Same for the vehicle names. Completely far-fetched and amateurish.

- Red Dead weapons. Seems extremely un-Rockstar and doesn't make sense at all.

- Rockstar would never release two games with the name "GTA: Vice City", even if they're released over 10 years apart.

These are just a few things about this article that makes it obvious that it's all complete BS.
ZCAB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012   #5
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
I'd love more GTA this year, lets wait and see.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012   #6
andjbock
Newbie Member

andjbock is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone email him:

http://www.brendanbax.net/resume

And no one would violate a non-disclosure agreement AND divulge so much personal information--not if they wanted to work in the industry again.
andjbock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012   #7
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by andjbock View Post
Someone email him:

http://www.brendanbax.net/resume

And no one would violate a non-disclosure agreement AND divulge so much personal information--not if they wanted to work in the industry again.
That Brendan has been working for HPKY LLC and ITT Technical Institute, both in Missouri, since 2011, how could he have been doing that whilst working as an intern in New York?
Old 04-10-2012   #8
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
If it was real, we probably wouldn't be able to see it anymore, and why doesn't he have his Rockstar internship on his resume?
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012   #9
blinkee
Newbie Member

blinkee is on a distinguished roadblinkee is on a distinguished road
All I know It's that we just have to wait until the official news about the game, I think this time is close enough to us)
blinkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012   #10
kjcoolguy
Elite Gta Gamer.

kjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enough
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbeats23 View Post
If it was real, we probably wouldn't be able to see it anymore, and why doesn't he have his Rockstar internship on his resume?
Everybody look back at the website!!! That leaked info that I didn't get to read is completely blocked out.Just giving you guys the heads up if you havn't noticed yet.
kjcoolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012   #11
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcoolguy View Post
Everybody look back at the website!!! That leaked info that I didn't get to read is completely blocked out.Just giving you guys the heads up if you havn't noticed yet.
Erm.. I clicked the link again and can see everything still, also the original source post on GTAForums is still there.
Old 05-27-2012   #12
kjcoolguy
Elite Gta Gamer.

kjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enough
Not on my IPod.I guess I need to check on a real computer.This ain't no joke either y'all I'm foreal I cannot see this s*** on my IPod an it's Makin me mad.Now what would really make me mad is if the rumor is shitty.An it if it sounds the same as the rest of them.
kjcoolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012   #13
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

ah yeah the site doesn't look like it'd work on an iPod. but i assume you can see these forums on your iPod so here's the link to all the same info posted at gtaforums http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s...ntry1061196596
Old 06-02-2012   #14
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
We're sure to get some information soon. E3 is coming up. Stay tuned, folks.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote