Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2012   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
So does anyone use a Wii still?

I just hooked mine up and I'm bored as hell with it already. Just wondering if anyone uses theirs still.
Old 03-24-2012   #2
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Meh, I played Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 a couple times through last year, as well as that New SMB game, after that, there was nothing really left on it I gave enough of a fuck to play. One thing I notice about people who played the SMGs, is if they sucked ass at using the controls, they tended to hate the game(s).

There is only like one other game I wanted to play on it, and rather than spend 80 - 120 bucks importing it I just... got it another way (even though I'd still really like to actually import it), and rather than spending 70 - 100 bucks on a Wii, I got Dolphin. Luckily for me the game is like 98% perfect on it, and a PS3/360 control can emulate a Wii Mote and Nunchuk pretty damn good.

Though I couldn't imagine playing a game like SMG or anything on it. The controls were really confusing to setup at first, being I'm really not too all familiar with the Wii's controls, and configuring the necessary buttons on a PS3 control was confusing at first.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012   #3
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
If Super Smash Bros. Brawl had decent online multiplayer I might never have got rid of mine.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #4
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
I got the latest zelda which was fun while it lasted and I might play it again because the gameplay is fun. I love Mario Kart Wii more than any of the older ones. And Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 are still top notch plays.

Aside from that I really don't care for it, I mainly use it for the gamecube side of it, all my gamecube games rock.