Old 02-28-2012   #1
shmimbadad

shmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished road
How to apply this skin?

http://www.gta4-mods.com/player/the-...skin-v20-f9066

I downloaded this, and I used sparkiv to replace the files, but where do I get that outfit now in game? The files it replaces are m_y_swordswallow.wdd/wft/wtd What outfit is that and where do I get it?
shmimbadad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
It's not an outfit, it's a ped(estrian) so you have to go to pc/models/cdimages and select componentpeds.img, you can import them in there.

If you want to play as this character just use simple native trainer, I know you said you had a trainer but don't know if you have simple native trainer, just in case:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simp...rsion-62-f2115

You can use 'model spawning' to turn yourself into a pedestrian, just browse through it untill you find the m_y_swordswallow
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012   #3
shmimbadad

shmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished roadshmimbadad is on a distinguished road
aaahhhh. awesome. Thank you. does that also mean that I might actually run into a randomly spawned joker pedestrian now? =P
And yeah, that's the trainer I got.
Old 02-28-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Yes thats right, although I haven't seen the swordswallow guy around alot. Don't think he spawns that much, but that's definitely cool.. just walking the streets and suddenly the joker passes you , maybe even talking in his cellphone xD. Might give that one a try myself
Old 02-28-2012   #5
shmimbadad

haha. awesome. So, I went into the pedestrian menu with the simple native trainer, but I can't seem to select swordswallow. I can scroll through the menu and get to it, but usually "O" is the enter key with this trainer, and it doesn't seem to do anything.

Ah. figured it out. I was in the wrong menu. But now, I can't figure out how to change back to niko, without just reloading the game.

Last edited by shmimbadad; 02-28-2012 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 02-29-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Niko is at the end of the list, but it is however somewhat bugged. I'd recommend only changing to another model when you're free roaming and have already saved the game (so don't go play missions or save the game after you've changed into another model).

There's also a clothing menu btw (in model spawning) which lets you pick every combination that person has (also for niko) only bug is when you change back to niko from a ped.. it's like you aren't niko and there are a few items you can't change anymore (like special items).
Old 02-29-2012   #7
shmimbadad

Nice. yeah, i've been working it out. I was playing with the "walk style" menu, and now i'm wandering around as the joker using the "bum" walk (slow and loopy, kinda like an insane person =P), carrying a knife... it's way too awesome. hahaha.