Old 01-27-2012   #1
zerocoolfire
Newbie Member

zerocoolfire is an unknown quantity at this point
not about modding

i use patch 1.0.4.0 for a long time but now when i installed patch 1.0.7.0 ,GTA 4 doesn't want to work . . . . .it crashes after the securom disc check . . . . . is there a way to fix this or am i doing something wrong. . . . i tryed many ways ,but i noticed that only patch 1.0.6.0 and 1.0.7.0 gives the problem . . . . .
zerocoolfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Why don't u just keep using patch 1.0.4.0 then? Alot of mods are made compatible for that patch instead of the 1.0.7.0. patch.
Killerfist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #3
j0wnz

j0wnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey did you install the social club thing along with the fresh install of GTA IV 1.0.0.1? i think patch 1.0.7.0. has a problem upating properly without the social club thing at first.
I could be wrong tho
j0wnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012   #4
Spidereon

Spidereon is on a distinguished roadSpidereon is on a distinguished roadSpidereon is on a distinguished roadSpidereon is on a distinguished road
You'll need to download the new crack if you haven't already.
Spidereon is offline   Reply With Quote