Old 01-21-2012   #1
OpTic Predator
Newbie Member

OpTic Predator is on a distinguished roadOpTic Predator is on a distinguished roadOpTic Predator is on a distinguished road
Exclamation I need help, please help me.

Okay, I been searching on youtube how to get this game gta mods/Gta police persuit, and there all 2 years ago (Old Ones Too), and they all can't work :l..All I want to do is just play this game and become a cop and have some fun..Please i'll anybody teamview me and download the stuff to get in the game, this is things that I have
1.Winrar
2.Sunny Builder 3
3.Cleo,Thats all I have and I have the mods link, I got it from a youtube channel "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsAeJO0RRpE "
Link will be in the Descript :l, All I ask is to try to play the game Please.If you want just give me you're skype name and I'll add you. =) please reply to this Thread.
OpTic Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I saw this on the frontpage here:

http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=1979

Basically, same type of mod. You play as the police and get into pursuits, arrest people etc. Since it was posted a few days ago I assume this mod is compatible with the newer script systems and stuff you need for GTAIV.

Quote:
If you're running GTA IV on the latest patch (v1.0.7.0), there's a script mod available that can add a whole new dimension to the game: LCPD First Response.
Old 07-05-2012   #3
edenbisdee7215
Banned
Banned

edenbisdee7215 is infamous around these partsedenbisdee7215 is infamous around these partsedenbisdee7215 is infamous around these parts
How to install GTA game

First of all youíll need a copy of GTA game. If you do not have it then just download it from Steam. Either way, you should be sure that your computer can handle it or not. The system requirements are:

Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 or Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (any one of them)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
Memory: 1.5GB XP or 1.5GB Vista
Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
Hard Drive: 16GB of Hard Disk Space
Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card

After the Copy of game Computer checks out is it complete or not if complete. Now itís time to modify your copy so youíll be able to run and install GTA IV Mods.

Last edited by edenbisdee7215; 07-17-2012 at 05:32 AM..
edenbisdee7215 is offline   Reply With Quote