Old 06-23-2010   #1
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I Am Alive (New Trailer)

I know i'm not the only one here following that game, and FINALLY. After a good year of the first trailer, Ubisoft releases a new one.
Old 06-23-2010   #2
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, I was semi interested at first, then I started reading about it:

"The game takes place in Chicago after a 10.3 Mw earthquake destroys the city and the rescue team fails to save the survivors. The player has to evade enemies, keep from becoming dehydrated, and find his missing girlfriend."

Chicago? Totally not a shit city anyway. The rest just sounds and looks very mediocre, we'll see though.
Old 06-23-2010   #3
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
It sounds quite original. Not sure about it being first person though. Game like this should be 3rd person in my opinion

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010   #4
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I think it would be great if you could switch on the fly from 1st person to 3rd person like in fallout 3 but have a more polished and streamlined running animation. That I think would work quite well. That would please everybody and no one would complain about the view point unless it was poorly implemented of course.
Old 06-23-2010   #5
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Looks interesting
Old 01-23-2012   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
They've finally announced a release date for this: March 6th
http://www.destructoid.com/ms-dates-...z-220173.phtml
It's going to be a XBLA game for 1200 MSP

http://www.destructoid.com/our-first...e-214650.phtml
From what they said in this preview, I'll probably pick it up.