Old 01-10-2012   #1
edoken
Newbie Member

edoken is on a distinguished roadedoken is on a distinguished roadedoken is on a distinguished road
Help please, thk you !

hello is it possible to install two GTA IV on the same computer?
1 to install mods
1 to play without mods (multi player)

Sorry for my English, I'm French.
Thank you for your answers
edoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I think so, but not the same version. One has to be from Steam and the other from the DVD, for example.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
The easiest way of doing this (but it requires quite a bit of harddrive space) is to make 2 backup locations, 1 modded.. 1 basis. Just place all the basic files in your gamedir when ur going to play multiplayer and place back all the modded files when your going to play single player.

Placing back the entire mapfolder might be a hassle.. so if you've only got weaponmods and playerskins for example just copy the pc/models/cdimages folder. It's best to just keep track of what files u have modded and replace them with your backup every time u want to play MP.

It's not exactly ideal but other than that u have no other choice (exept buying the game twice like rappo said.. but that's a waste of money if u ask me)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012   #4
edoken
Newbie Member

edoken is on a distinguished roadedoken is on a distinguished roadedoken is on a distinguished road
Ok Thank you
I am going to try as you told to killer
edoken is offline   Reply With Quote