Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto III
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2004   #16
GTA GURU

i got to the gost town behind the mountian in shoreside vale but i died the longest i was in air was about 41 min
Old 08-03-2004   #17
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
Flying is soooooooooo easy!But when i get to ghost town,i want to land on the road but i cant land because i fly tought that road!!!HOw must i land??????
Old 08-04-2004   #18
Wu Zi Mu - 182

Wu Zi Mu - 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
big wow.....its all fake though...there was no comp...and there defanitaly isnt anything legendary about it....its not like the dod is hard....hes just a nobody how has a lot of time on his hands
Old 08-05-2004   #19
Ostrit

Qoute "Flying the dodo in pc version is easy if you now how to fly it and you get the hang of it."

ummmmm.. if we removed some words = "its easy to do, if you know how" yeah, isnt that the formula for doing almost anything???
Old 08-05-2004   #20
Wu Zi Mu - 182

Wu Zi Mu - 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
lofl.................gud point......

eh

well i dont no what to say...... eh....gta3 os better than vice and i love the dodo...
Old 08-07-2004   #21
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
I hated it with a passion
Old 08-07-2004   #22
Dual Ingrams

I flew for like a minute then i pulled up just a little too much and <veeeeeeeeeow :splash:>
Old 08-12-2004   #23
Purple_Ninez

Purple_Ninez is an unknown quantity at this point
man wut a loser my advice get a girl buy a CD get a job go on vacation go to tha park GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!!!
Old 08-12-2004   #24
Dual Ingrams

eh, screw you.

anyway, you bumped. warning point dude.
Old 08-12-2004   #25
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
The thread is around 6 days old. Just a little bump, no biggy.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004   #26
Obb

Obb is an unknown quantity at this point
Yah there was no competiton or anything but Rockstar DID think he was hardcore for what he did.

Whether or not he got anything signed, Rockstar paid him tribute in Vice City. Look at the flight rankings you get for flying and you'll find Noops in there!

I saw the early flights (he outlined a special route to take so you wouldn't fly over an insane stunt jump that would jack the camera and mess up the flight) and if I remember correctly he flew for around 48 hours over two weeks.

Rockstar might've sent him signed copies of GTA, but regardless of whether that's fake or real, it's still kinda impressive. When GTA3 came out, Rockstar never anticipated people would actually fly the dodo around.
Obb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004   #27
kmk420

kmk420 is an unknown quantity at this point
did noops ever pause to sleep or eat?
Old 08-26-2004   #28
GTAFreak01

Thats kool!
Old 08-26-2004   #29
SRT-10

ha
Old 05-06-2008   #30
Noops
Newbie Member

Noops is an unknown quantity at this point
haha..

I agree 100% with every comment posted above (especially the negative ones ^_^)

:p

took 2 weeks. 3 - 4 hours of flight non-stop a day after school. 9th grade was it? something like that.

landed chrismas day to play FFX.

lol@ googling self 7 years later.
Noops is offline   Reply With Quote