Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > GTA III, Vice City & San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2008   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Tommy Vercetti Artwork (RARE!)

In the latest Edge magazine they have a huge article about the making of GTA IV and interviews with Dan Houser himself, it goes over the History of GTA from GTAIII onwards, what's interesting is that they've included the rare artowrk for Tommy Vercetti! I was seriously surprised by this...
PS: Sorry for the bad quality, taken with my phones camera, hopefully someone can get a scan of this.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #2
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Very interesting. I wonder if they could release all artwork in one book. Thanks for this Ash.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #3
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Thanks for bringing it to attention, Ash. Don't know how I couldn't notice it last month. :p

Got a clearer image of that.

Source

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #4
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
That is a really good looking piece of artwork.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Pretty sure I pointed this out awhile back

Edit: Yup: http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/show...2&postcount=19
Old 04-05-2008   #6
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Ace... i've never seen any official Tommy artwork only fan made.
Old 04-05-2008   #7
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Pretty sure I pointed this out awhile back

Edit: Yup: http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/show...2&postcount=19
I don't really read through GTA IV preview threads, just scan them for any mention of music, radio, tuner, and then back off. At least I created a thread on it! I didn't know it existed until I browsed through that mag today.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #8
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I don't really read through GTA IV preview threads, just scan them for any mention of music, radio, tuner, and then back off. At least I created a thread on it! I didn't know it existed until I browsed through that mag today.
Same here, I've never seen it..great,thanks guys. This one is for sure rare will add it to my collection.
Old 04-05-2008   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
ash, we should just settle this like men and fight!
Old 04-05-2008   #10
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
im taking bets any takers?? haha

ontopic: funny after how many years vice city came out they show an artwork of tommy

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #11
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
I saw that at Wal-mart a few weeks back. I was thinking of buying the magazine just for that rare piece of artwork and the article itself was an interesting read...but I didn't feel like breaking a 100 note
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #12
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Fight?...cant we all just get a long:sad:
Old 04-06-2008   #13
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
man thats cool, hes the best in the series
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #14
Teh CJ
I am Carl Johnson, yo!
Banned

Teh CJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
In the latest Edge magazine they have a huge article about the making of GTA IV and interviews with Dan Houser himself, it goes over the History of GTA from GTAIII onwards, what's interesting is that they've included the rare artowrk for Tommy Vercetti! I was seriously surprised by this...
PS: Sorry for the bad quality, taken with my phones camera, hopefully someone can get a scan of this.
Awesome! I've never seen this before!
Have some rep+
Teh CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #15
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
That's awesome, nice one for spotting it, Ash.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote