Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2012   #1
chapalax

chapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enough
Disappearing textures caused by police??

ok guys, i got the disappearing textures only when police alert is on level 3 (3 stars). Thats the only time i get disappearing textures, any ideas? i did change all cop cars except the FBI and SWAT
chapalax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
What kind of diappearing textures do u mean? do u have simple native trainer? might be an idea to spawn each police vehicle to see where the problem is .. It could be the noose patrol car, did u replace that one? I would suggest putting back ur old police vehicles and seeing if the problem dissappears.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #3
chapalax

chapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enoughchapalax will become famous soon enough
i did spwan all the police cars one by one, but they dont cause it...only happens when i hit 3 or more stars,. im thinking maybe cuz when 3 stars gets activated there are more police car spawned all over map maybe thats the cause and i do not have the original police cars
Old 01-08-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
If you PM me your emailadress I'll send you the original vehicles file (I have a backup of everything)
Old 01-08-2012   #5
Jotov_24
Strange beautiful grass of green...

Jotov_24 is on a distinguished roadJotov_24 is on a distinguished roadJotov_24 is on a distinguished road
I don't recommend to replace police or taxi cars, specially if you don't have 'superb' performacnce.
Since the days of Vice City they make some trouble, and i'm not just referring to 'taxi bug'
Jotov_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

File is to big for email anyways.. so if you want to replace your custom vehicles with the orginals, I placed the orginal vehicles.img on megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RMC74NHF
Old 01-10-2012   #7
chapalax

thanks guys, it was the police patriot, i replaced wit the original, apparently on the third star polpatriots are activated and it causes the texture disappearance for anyone who has a similar problem