Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2011   #1
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Leaked GTAV Screenshot???

Make what you will of it!
Old 11-05-2011   #2
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Looks like RDR to me tbh
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #3
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LiLe. View Post
Looks like RDR to me tbh
Nope, no way. Can't be.
Old 11-05-2011   #4
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Is this an inside joke or....?
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #5
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
LOL@Bigfoot!
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #6
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
Does anyone else see a face in the picture? Like starfox or something. In the top left corner. Tilt your monitor or duck down and look at it. I don't know if i'm being trolled.

Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #7
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, stop being so simple minded. The image is obviously of a desert (which was in the original SA) and it has the GTAV logo.

How could this be a simple manipulation of the masses? It's ludicrous.
Old 11-05-2011   #8
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I think R* are hinting at that when you're mining for oil with one of your friends that call you up on your cellphone you will find John Marston's body.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #9
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Vader View Post
Does anyone else see a face in the picture? Like starfox or something. In the top left corner. Tilt your monitor or duck down and look at it. I don't know if i'm being trolled.

He is an unlockable character in the game and one of the many playable protagonists, as obviously hinted at in this screenshot.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #10
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
I think R* are hinting at that when you're mining for oil with one of your friends that call you up on your cellphone you will find John Marston's body.

It's a possibility, maybe this is the bold new step Rockstar is taking? Combining multiple game worlds?

I bet money on the fact that the Mysterious guy with black hair is actually a descendant of the second protagonist you play in RDR.
Old 11-05-2011   #11
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
I do not think that this is a GTAV screenshot.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #12
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
What gave you that idea?
It's clearly a legitimate GTA V screenshot.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #13
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

I agree, I can't see anything that would indicate otherwise
Old 11-05-2011   #14
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
I think its legit, I mean, its got a logo in the corner... what more proof do you need?
Old 11-05-2011   #15
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Yeah. My friends dad who works for R* confirmed it