Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2011   #106
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road

Nicest photoshop ever?
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011   #107
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
its very good, but I'm sceptical, it doesn't look like it matches up with the trailer, i see no golf course for a start, in the final shot of the trailer you cannot see the airport to the right, and it doesn't look big enough to me.

but on the other hand, its looks really good, so if it isn't real then the person who made it deserves a medal.
Old 11-16-2011   #108
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
definitely some sloppy roadmaking there in Los Santos

but it's posted in this thread, so it must be real

REAL
Old 11-16-2011   #109
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
That is an extremely impressive Photoshop, but for next time...

1) GTA V logo (if you want it to be believable at all)

2) You forgot to include
San Fierro.

Anyway, it's still a great fake. So for all your effort, I will now blow your mind with post story mode details.

After the main story is finished, you get to fly to Vice City and Liberty City. Danny (I call Dan Houser Danny. Really, all his real friends do) Danny told me not to spill it, but GTA V is 5 discs. That's why they call it "V" and not GTA IV: Los Santos. When you beat the game the ability is unlocked to do two things.

1) Create your own character and choose from a few set voices. Only male characters, though. Danny told me the ESRB was totally hatin' on the Girl-on-Girl with the hookers, yo!

2) Fly a plane to the other places like in the original San Andreas.

When you fly out into the ocean far enough, it asks you to pop in a disc. It doesn't do this before you beat the game. Disc 4 is Liberty and Disc 5 is Vice City. Then you land there and you can play new missions in each one! If you want though, you can still play as Tommy or CJ. Claude still seems to be dead though you can make a guy like him

Anyway, you guys need to do me a favor and make sure this doesn't end up on IGN or Gamefaqs or anything.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011   #110
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Old 11-16-2011   #111
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
its very good, but I'm sceptical, it doesn't look like it matches up with the trailer, i see no golf course for a start, in the final shot of the trailer you cannot see the airport to the right, and it doesn't look big enough to me.

but on the other hand, its looks really good, so if it isn't real then the person who made it deserves a medal.
I'm not saying that it's real, but there is a golf course on that map. Look at the first image, directly below "CONTROLS", close to the top of the image. If it's a fake, it's a very good one. I am skeptical, but it seems like it could be real.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011   #112
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Pretty good fake. The one of the guy holding the Glock reminds me of Saints Row.
Old 11-17-2011   #113
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by phexitol View Post
I'm not saying that it's real, but there is a golf course on that map. Look at the first image, directly below "CONTROLS", close to the top of the image. If it's a fake, it's a very good one. I am skeptical, but it seems like it could be real.
In the trailer they are playing hole 8, which would indicate there is at least 9 holes, there is no way that is a 9 hole golf course.
Old 11-17-2011   #114
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
The more I compare the trailer/this map/previous GTA maps, the more I see that this is legit. Call me out later if I'm wrong, but I think this is the real map.

Case in point: the observatory is covered by the crosshair in the zoomed-out map. You can confirm that this is the observatory by comparing its position relative to the pier from the map and the trailer. The pier itself is hard to see, as it is black on the map, and thus is obscured by the shading at the water's edge.
Old 11-18-2011   #115
Markske
Newbie Member

Markske is on a distinguished roadMarkske is on a distinguished roadMarkske is on a distinguished road
Looks legit
Markske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #116
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
Snow and winter confirmed!

THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #117
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Look at that V shaped snow plow attached to the front of the vehicle. It's clearly a work in progress
Old 11-18-2011   #118
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
The V-shape of the plow leads me to the idea that it is closely related to the V in the GTA 5 logo. Maybe this solves the
mystery about the V?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x6E6i.jpg (72.6 KB, 0 views)
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #119
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by THB View Post
Snow and winter confirmed!

ENB Series for V confirmed!

Old 11-18-2011   #120
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Virus View Post
The V-shape of the plow leads me to the idea that it is closely related to the V in the GTA 5 logo. Maybe this solves the
mystery about the V?
Wow well done. Theres our protagonist
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote