Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2011   #91
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkyo410 View Post
Hmmm.....would be mighty nice if we seen the character out the car and plus I notice you can use the shotgun in the car by judging from the screenshot.
my "screenshot?" - that's a pistol, not a shotgun.

Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #92
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
This thread is hilarious.
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #93
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Oh, how I would love if they made it possible to do a drive-by with a chainsaw
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #94
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stJuankPilot View Post
This thread is hilarious.
to troll, or be trolled, that is the question.

Wait, No, I mean, Clearly we all have people inside Rockstar, they will probably get in trouble for this, it's in no way funny.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #95
Bomberlegend
Newbie Member

Bomberlegend is on a distinguished roadBomberlegend is on a distinguished roadBomberlegend is on a distinguished roadBomberlegend is on a distinguished road
Well it seems my potshot at these pictures were taking the wrong way, in terms of my pervious work on another forum I have lost the humor.
Seems people don't understand sarcasm and not giving a shit.
Bomberlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #96
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomberlegend View Post
Well it seems my potshot at these pictures were taking the wrong way, in terms of my pervious work on another forum I have lost the humor.
Nice speech. Stay on topic.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #97
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Please Slide I.D. Card To Continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomberlegend View Post
I don't know how you accessed this page but this a top-secret discussion about Grand Theft Auto V between co-workers at Rockstar Games. Please slide your I.D. card into the disc drive of your computer to verify that you are employed at Rockstar Games to continue.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #98
TrIp13G
Newbie Member

TrIp13G is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
I think R* are hinting at that when you're mining for oil with one of your friends that call you up on your cellphone you will find John Marston's body.
Yes, John Marston's fossilized body. Once you dig him up, you get infinite fuel, and your cars never have to visit a gas station again.
TrIp13G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #99
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Look guys I also found a LEAKED SCREENSHOT OF GTAV!!!

eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #100
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Wow Eli. Looks like a street gang fighting it out, drug deal gone wrong?
The Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #101
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
That's a good try, but there's no GTA V logo in the bottom right corner. Everyone knows by now that the logo is in the corner at all times. I mean it was in an official press release.

Edit: Provided a sample from my own copy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fathersonbonding.jpg (64.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Misanthrope; 11-13-2011 at 09:07 AM..
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #102
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post
That's a good try, but there's no GTA V logo in the bottom right corner. Everyone knows by now that the logo is in the corner at all times. I mean it was in an official press release.

haha the mini tommy
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #103
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I blew chunks when I saw the miny Tommy Vercetti

Like father like son huh?
Old 11-13-2011   #104
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
That father/son pic made me chuckle =)
THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #105
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post

lmfao best pic in this thread
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote