Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2011   #31
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
It just doesn't look like Niko
I agree, not even close.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #32
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Niko wasn't russian, he was a Serb.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #33
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Same deal. Check out some history books on who supported Serbia the most.

Also, Mustache. Can't deny that
Old 11-05-2011   #34
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Niko wasn't russian, he was a Serb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Same deal. Check out some history books on who supported Serbia the most.

Also, Mustache. Can't deny that
He wasn't Russian neither was he Serbian. He was Slovenian. Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Russian, Slovenian are all basically same language. Just few different words.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #35
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
But he looks like a Russian?

Look at that navy striped shit. Only a hardcore Russian would wear something like that
If so Rockstar definitely flaked on their resarch of Los Angeles - I don't think a homeless Eastern European exists here
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #36
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LiLe. View Post
He wasn't Russian neither was he Serbian. He was Slovenian. Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Russian, Slovenian are all basically same language. Just few different words.
Well Slovenians are tehnically farmers with golden spoons, so no I don't think Niko was a Slovenian.

Niko is more Arkan-ish than that:

See what I mean? This guy could be a long distant cousin or something. Fuck Roman
Old 11-05-2011   #37
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
They call him a Slav in the video game.
Old 11-05-2011   #38
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
Me and My buddy Lazlow are playing a gold copy of the game right now on the WiiU I borrowed from NOA. That is definitely NOT anywhere in the game. Right now, I'm at the part where play as Tommy Vercetti and have to marry a hooker so that you and CJ can kill Claude (In Story Mode Co-op) no less.

wait...

How do you do spoiler tags?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #39
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post
Me and My buddy Lazlow are playing a gold copy of the game right now on the WiiU I borrowed from NOA. That is definitely NOT anywhere in the game. Right now, I'm at the part where play as Tommy Vercetti and have to marry a hooker so that you and CJ can kill Claude (In Story Mode Co-op) no less.

wait...

How do you do spoiler tags?
I suddenly don't want to buy this game anymore.
Old 11-05-2011   #40
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
my boy jimmy johns from the future hooked me up with a copy. you play as tyrone the great, king of prussia in the early fifteenth century BC. there are shitloads of cars. BMWs, lexuses, and toyotas. this game is looking to be great!!!!!!!!!
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #41
gtaperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception View Post
my boy jimmy johns from the future hooked me up with a copy. you play as tyrone the great, king of prussia in the early fifteenth century BC. there are shitloads of cars. BMWs, lexuses, and toyotas. this game is looking to be great!!!!!!!!!
Pics or didn't happen.
Old 11-05-2011   #42
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LiLe. View Post
He was born in Yugoslavia, and was part of the Yugoslav wars...
Yugoslavia = Serbia
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #43
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
GTAV_Blimp_slappedRS.jpg

DON'T DOUBT ME BRO!!!!

Edit: Yes that logo is in the corner all the time. It's kinda annoying.I wouldn't even buy this game when it comes out because of that, but I go so much money coming in from moving kilos, I just can't keep it all.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #44
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
He was born in Yugoslavia, and was part of the Yugoslav wars...
Yugoslavia = Serbia
Yugoslavia=Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Monte Negro, Kosovo.

edit: We was all one. After we split, the war began soon with Bosnia vs Serbia, which we Bosnians won !
Old 11-06-2011   #45
Bomberlegend
Newbie Member

Bomberlegend is on a distinguished roadBomberlegend is on a distinguished roadBomberlegend is on a distinguished roadBomberlegend is on a distinguished road
It's clearly fake to me.

RDR with a GTA V logo.
Bomberlegend is offline   Reply With Quote