Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2011   #1
gmcb007

gmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished road
Gamesradar article about spotted vehicles

Gamesradr done a nice article on the vehicles they noticed in the trailer:

http://www.gamesradar.com/gta-v-40-v...irmed-trailer/

I didn't even see the skimmer/Dodo when I first watched it!

Also, I know there's a wishlist but what real life vehicle or previous GTA vehicles would you like to see in V?

I would like to see:
  • AT-400 (747)
  • Deluxo (Delorean)
  • Original Mini
  • Phoenix (firebird?)
  • Mustang
  • VW Golf
gmcb007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #2
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
I just want to be able to use airplanes once again.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #3
drozz

drozz is on a distinguished roaddrozz is on a distinguished roaddrozz is on a distinguished roaddrozz is on a distinguished road
I was way too amused by the orange arrows in that article.
drozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #4
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
seriously these guys are hopeless

the white SUV on the freeway is a Landstalker, also on the freeway is a Premier which they just call "dad car", they mention the Huntley Sport, then they say the Rebla behind looks like an Escalade, they don't mention the lear jet is the Shamal, for some reason they feel the need to mention the Linerunners, even though they have no trailers on them.

how is the postal truck Proof that delivery side missions are back?

the second "dad car" is clearly the Karin Futo, which is a hot little hatch, not a dad car.

they pointed to, but didn't pick up on the Pontiac Firebird (Phoenix) or the Bentley Continental GT

then they claim the white car looks like a Porsche, but it's the same car as the blue one it's following, and the red convertible shown earlier.

If this is Gameradar's idea of "carefully scouring the debut trailer" then they might wanna try hiring some new staff.

I'm appalled.
Old 11-06-2011   #5
zacdemon
Newbie Member

zacdemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past
There should be trucks such as ford, dodge, and chevy
zacdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #6
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I agree, I would also like to see a lot more pickup trucks.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote