Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2011   #31
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
If anyone wants to see it, here is the part where the LA Gang Members talk about the shoes in the program i watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpiVjpnRZ84 - skip to about 7:10
Old 11-05-2011   #32
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Pretty great work you did there, mate. One thing I noticed that you didn't seem to highlight was in the rear shot of the helicopter chasing the gang (?) guy; you can see the effect of hot air coming out of the the exhausts of the helicopter, a very nice touch.

A problem though, in breakdown five, image 3 from the top, with "guy 1" driving that red car, you write "this looks to be the same car we saw him in earlier, but he now has his roof back up", referring to the one from the bottom image in he first breakdown. That one is however quite obviously a hard top (as you can see it's made of metal and retracts automatically), whereas the one towards the end seems to be a soft top (look at the typical 'folded out' look of the black fabric, also a very realistic and nice touch by Rockstar), a car can't have both. Other than that, it was a nice read which pointed out some details I missed!

EDIT: Actually, when taking a closer look, it does appear to be the same car, but considering the soft top look of the last shot and the hard top of the first shot, it seems a bit strange..

Last edited by Yellow_sentinel; 11-05-2011 at 10:30 AM..
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #33
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I watched the whole clip and it was pretty interesting.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #34
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_sentinel View Post
Pretty great work you did there, mate. One thing I noticed that you didn't seem to highlight was in the rear shot of the helicopter chasing the gang (?) guy; you can see the effect of hot air coming out of the the exhausts of the helicopter, a very nice touch.

A problem though, in breakdown five, image 3 from the top, with "guy 1" driving that red car, you write "this looks to be the same car we saw him in earlier, but he now has his roof back up", referring to the one from the bottom image in he first breakdown. That one is however quite obviously a hard top (as you can see it's made of metal and retracts automatically), whereas the one towards the end seems to be a soft top (look at the typical 'folded out' look of the black fabric, also a very realistic and nice touch by Rockstar), a car can't have both. Other than that, it was a nice read which pointed out some details I missed!
that is a nice touch, i didn't notice that.

also here is the first frame of the convertible car:

looks like a soft top to me.
Old 11-06-2011   #35
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
It's very nice to see a breakdown such as this when you obviously put a lot of thought and work into it. Good work!

And it's so nice to read speculations from a person with their feet on the ground. So far the trailer have led to hilarios suggestions like oil drilling and space shuttles, but this work you done here was actually a valueable read.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote