Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2011   #46
JStarr31

JStarr31 is on a distinguished roadJStarr31 is on a distinguished roadJStarr31 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
I wasn't implying it in a discriminatory fashion, like only black people are gangsters.. i was specifically talking about that race. The black/negro/african-american/whatever-will-cure-your-period community was unique to San Andreas at the time. Relax.
I kno... and specifically talking about a race or calling any black/negro/african-american/whatever-will-cure-your-period person wether referencing one or as a hole as the N is top echelon racist.... so is saying "whatever-will-cure-your-period"...smh

PS: apologies to the mods...i was unaware of said 'alert' button....didnt mean to upset
JStarr31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #47
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
It's almost 2012. If you're still getting offended over the N word, you need to step outside a little more.

But on topic: TGF, i'm sure the city isn't complete yet, and i'm sure once the game is finally complete, there will be something in that background.
Old 11-05-2011   #48
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
I've noticed a few of the original SA buildings are still in the revamped SA, for example, our old highest-building-in-the-game friend.

Also, does this building look familiar to any body else? I swear I've seen it in San Fierro somewhere.

Door to this bottle shop looks accessible, you think you'll be able to get shitfaced again but this time without having to go out with a friend? Speaking of which, I hope going out with friends is fucking removed.

Last edited by Sasha; 11-05-2011 at 12:49 AM..
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #49
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It's the Capitol Records Building in Los Angeles.

victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #50
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
That 2nd building is the capital records building in los angeles. Its in the old Los Santos aswell.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #51
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
I've noticed a few of the original SA buildings are still in the revamped SA, for example, our old highest-building-in-the-game friend.

US Bank building. I see it every Tuesday morning.
Old 11-05-2011   #52
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Look by the guy's chin at 0:42 - Hotel Figueroa

Edit: looks like you can also see it at 0:15 just above the ME in ROCKSTAR GAMES PRESENTS.

Last edited by phexitol; 11-05-2011 at 04:21 AM.. Reason: second sighting of Hotel Figueroa
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote