Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2011   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Official "Things to Notice" Forum

Hello GTAG members, I've created this thread for us to store hidden/unrecognized things that we've noticed from the trailer that is new to GTA or something interesting and perhaps clues to something.

As I was watching the trailer I came across something really interesting and something to start off with and I realized pedestrians are sitting in the trunk of a truck which is kind of cool.

.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #2
matskies

matskies is an unknown quantity at this point
ahhh there's so much. The shipping container area at 50 seconds reminds me a lot of the shipping Area in San Fiero where you delivered the cars for that side mission
matskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #3
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future

Looks like the sign above the door near the beer bottle ad says ENEMA lol
Anyone know what that's a play on?
Old 11-02-2011   #4
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Holy shit is that a fucking bumble bee bike?

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #5
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post

Looks like the sign above the door near the beer bottle ad says ENEMA lol
Anyone know what that's a play on?
I see fingerless gloves but doubt they are wearable
Old 11-02-2011   #6
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
They better be if Rockstar expects me to buy this one.
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #7
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by matskies View Post
ahhh there's so much. The shipping container area at 50 seconds reminds me a lot of the shipping Area in San Fiero where you delivered the cars for that side mission
the cranes say LS PORT on the side of them
Old 11-02-2011   #8
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Attaching trailers are back:

Dogs are in, I'm expecting cops to have K9s:

Randomised plates are back:

Silencers on these AK47s make me think that weapon customization may be a new feature:
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #9
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Here's a comparison between Jerry Kapowitz, the guy who found the diamonds at the end of TBoGT and San Andreas beer sign bum... they kinda look alike:

Maybe he moved to SA, seems like the type of place where it ain't hard to lose a fortune. Wasting money getting all types of luxury items, gambling problems, messing with the wrong people etc.

Last edited by Gui; 11-03-2011 at 10:55 AM..
Gui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #10
Akn9s
Newbie Member

Akn9s is on a distinguished roadAkn9s is on a distinguished roadAkn9s is on a distinguished road
Don't forget bigfoot on the LSPD car.

Akn9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #11
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
Attaching trailers are back:

Dogs are in, I'm expecting cops to have K9s:

Randomised plates are back:

Silencers on these AK47s make me think that weapon customization may be a new feature:
Attaching trailers is awesome, driving around an 18 wheeler is pretty fun.

The silenced AK really got me impressed because it shows you that the guns will be more advanced and detailed.
Old 11-03-2011   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Something interesting thing I've noticed is how two potential protagonist characters seem to be most focused on in this trailer. So I'm thinking multiple protagonists will be featured throughout the game, perhaps even a third. The way I look at it, 3 cities, 3 protagonists, could work. Would probably be similarly executed in a fashion similar to the GTA IV episodes (GTA V episodes? 2 more protagonists? V - 5 five. could beeee idk).

but yeah older white guy, youngish black guy.
Old 11-03-2011   #13
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
^The younger white (or hispanic) guy makes multiple appearances too. First in the convertible lowering it's roof at the intersection, and then in a police chase later on. Definitely the same guy, looks like the same car, he must have been playable at least for them to make the video. It wasn't just random AI they were filming.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #14
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

^I don't know if its me, but the Light skinned african american(or hispanic) that appears in the red car looking at the girl and thats being chased by cops in the car does not look like the character thats being chased on foot by the cops. The character thats being chased on foot is a bit darker and has tattoos !
Old 11-03-2011   #15
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LiLe. View Post
^I don't know if its me, but the Light skinned african american(or hispanic) that appears in the red car looking at the girl and thats being chased by cops in the car does not look like the character thats being chased on foot by the cops. The character thats being chased on foot is a bit darker and has tattoos !
that guy's brother or just tattoos are back again?
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote