Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2011   #466
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified View Post
Yeah that was pretty funny but it also reminded of how it sucked that there were no planes in IV. Even if it was a relatively small map it still would've been a lot of fun to fly around in a plane.
Yeah but imagine all the goodie goodies that would come out with references to 9/11. I think thats why they didn't put planes in.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #467
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
Yeah but imagine all the goodie goodies that would come out with references to 9/11. I think thats why they didn't put planes in.
Good point. That was probably a big factor that played in to it.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #468
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by THB View Post
I actually think an x-mas 2011 release is plausible.
really? Christmas is in less than a month, there's no way it's coming out by then.
Old 11-27-2011   #469
Darkbyte001
Newbie Member

Darkbyte001 is on a distinguished roadDarkbyte001 is on a distinguished roadDarkbyte001 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
I feel the same way, thats my opinion why they didn't put planes in swell. GTA is a dark , cruel, and brutal game, but Rockstar is smart enough not to take it to that extreme. The controversy would be outrageous.
Old 11-28-2011   #470
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbyte001 View Post
Rockstar is smart enough not to take it to that extreme. The controversy would be outrageous.
Yeah the controversy would be very apparent and I can see why they wouldn't put planes into the game. Definitely a smart move by Rockstar.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #471
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified View Post
Yeah the controversy would be very apparent and I can see why they wouldn't put planes into the game. Definitely a smart move by Rockstar.
But... they did put planes in the game.. isn't it very apparent in the trailer?

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #472
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
But... they did put planes in the game.. isn't it very apparent in the trailer?
He was talking about Grand Theft Auto IV.
gtaperson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #473
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
He was talking about Grand Theft Auto IV.
Oh... well.. right.. my bad..

*inner thoughts* why on earth were they talking about IV in a thread named V.. */inner thoughts*
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012   #474
aldrian16
Newbie Member

aldrian16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally ... I Find Santa Maria Beach... 0:07
I Find Vortex 0:18
I Find Dodo 0:42
I Find L O S S A N T O S 0:54
I Find Green House 0:55
I Find VineWood 1:10
And I Find THE Newest GTA...

GTA V
aldrian16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012   #475
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Find it very odd how NO new information or anything regarding it has surfaced yet.
Old 02-12-2012   #476
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe just a screenshot or something damn.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012   #477
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
i doubt they'll want to release any information until after Max Payne 3 is released
Old 02-13-2012   #478
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
"Rockstar answered questions today about max Payne 3 but also mentioned gta v.

They confirmed no new info for a couple of months. Probably after max Payne release. Although they did say its the biggest free roam game they've ever created!"

Hooray?
Old 02-13-2012   #479
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
^^Wheres the proof tyler the creator?
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012   #480
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-and-more.html

Quote:
“Rockstar, I really can't wait for new information about the new GTA. And is it only in Los Santos or too in SF and LV?” - MatsvanStam

As we revealed in our announcement about the game being officially in full development, Grand Theft Auto V is set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches – and it will be the largest and most ambitious open world game we’ve ever created…