Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2011   #331
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
RockstarGames.com

Click play

Click download

Select Quicktime 1280x720
Not possible on the PS3 browser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Here you go, MP4 in a ZIP (Works on PS3): http://videos.rockstargames.com/stre...4-1280.mp4.zip
Quote:
Originally Posted by THB View Post
Here is a 720p mkv file as well: http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/35039111/file.html
Thanks both.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #332
TairyGreene

TairyGreene is on a distinguished roadTairyGreene is on a distinguished roadTairyGreene is on a distinguished roadTairyGreene is on a distinguished road
Just gunna leave these here. Seems like everyone forgot about this
http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/news/...paulo-knights/
http://www.igta5.com/more-possible-g...familiar-names

Also, honestly, if you've heard a recent interview with Ray Liotta you might be able to see how it kind of sounds like him in this trailer. He sounds like him, but also the way he says things. I especially hear it when he says "I wanted to retire, from what i was doing"

Last edited by TairyGreene; 11-03-2011 at 01:54 AM..
TairyGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #333
AmericanEagle91
Soaring High since 91'!

AmericanEagle91 is an unknown quantity at this point
The guy in the trailer kind of looks like a cross between John Noble and Danny Huston.

This guy is definitely not who I was expecting as a protagonist...but neither was Niko at the time.
Old 11-03-2011   #334
gho5t
Max Payne 3

gho5t is on a distinguished roadgho5t is on a distinguished road
Amazing trailer. Looking forward to seeing more info on the game.
gho5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #335
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
A couple of things people haven't mentioned yet:

The good:

Heat haze/distortion - The joggers at 0:10 in the distance are distorted by the heat coming off the ground.
The truck at 0:28 shows heat distortion coming off of the desert ground.
The police chopper's engines are giving off heat distortion.

People in reflections - the guy running from the cops, and the cops he is running from, are reflected in the water he's running through. It's possible this could be a cutscene-only feature, but it looks low-quality enough to possibly be in-game as well.

The bad:

Vehicle clumping rears its ugly head again
0:31 - two of the same SUV, and two of the same car
0:54 - two jeeps, two same cars, not sure if the farthest car is another, but it looks different.

This is a definite pre-order for me, no questions asked. Hell, they could totally go on a media blackout and I'd still pre-order as soon as it's possible to do so I'm with the "whole San Andreas" school of thought, for the reasons mentioned by others. This game cannot release soon enough.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #336
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Not Liotta btw.
http://kotaku.com/5855927/sadly-that...e-gtav-trailer
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #337
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
Can't wait to see more trailers. Loving all the color.
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #338
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
What if that lifeguard stand IS in Vice City, and my theory that the "FIVE" is for 5 cities? Liberty, Vice, Los Santos, Fierro, Venturas.....

Does it seem like they're listening too much to the fans? The apparent return of Tommy Vercetti, skipping Vice City 2 and going straight into SA again. Oh well, it'll be fun anyway
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #339
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Just Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches....

No SF or LV.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #340
Skojjpapegoj
Newbie Member

Skojjpapegoj is an unknown quantity at this point
Another interesting sign is the first one where at close up I read "Pleasure Pier" and see a "ferris wheel".
GTAVSign.jpg

I cannot manage to see what is below "Caution - Beware of"... Looks like a "no dogs allowed" sign at the bottom in the middle
Skojjpapegoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #341
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Crop duster, jet plane, mount chiliad...nothing eh? (@havok)
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #342
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Just Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches....

No SF or LV.
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #343
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markonious View Post
Crop duster, jet plane, mount chiliad...nothing eh? (@havok)
I don't get where you're going with this...
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #344
Skojjpapegoj
Newbie Member

Skojjpapegoj is an unknown quantity at this point
R* made an official announcement 1 hour ago!

GRAND THEFT AUTO V Official Announcement

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.

ref: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ouncement.html
Skojjpapegoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #345
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
>implying the surrounding countryside is directly integrated or integral to Las Venturas or San Fierro.

oh u.