Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2011   #211
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
That kind of speculation is far reaching. you might as well looks at the different numbers on licence plates.

Also the whole "LEAKED DETAILS" thing is always great for a laugh, rumors will fly around any GTA game. they don't turn out to be true.
Old 11-02-2011   #212
Clancy3434

Clancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enough
IGN seems to be running with the "confirmation" that it is, in fact, san andreas and not just los santos...
Clancy3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #213
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy3434 View Post
IGN seems to be running with the "confirmation" that it is, in fact, san andreas and not just los santos...
IGN is dumb as hell and cannot be trusted.

They also said San Andreas debuted in 2004.

Morons.
Old 11-02-2011   #214
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Also, 24051975 shown in the BoGT ending (mentioned above) is Dan Houser's birthday, is it not?
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #215
JamesR4494
Newbie Member

JamesR4494 is on a distinguished roadJamesR4494 is on a distinguished roadJamesR4494 is on a distinguished roadJamesR4494 is on a distinguished road
Also who knows, maybe the guy in the convertible red sports car is a Hispanic-African mix, afterall he is a little darker than most Hispanics. He CLEARLY appears atleast 3 times in the trailer. Also he appears with the same shirt but with tattoos on in one shot and no tattoos in the others, Confirmation of Customization?

I'm not saying that the old guy isn't a protagonist, what I'm saying is that there is more than one.

All the other first trailers of the other GTA games focused on one guy only and noone else. While this trailer is out everywhere showing life in Los Santos, then it focuses two guys mainly. Mr. Fumigation AK-holding old guy and Mr. Red Sports Car Run Away From Cops guy. (Nice names I gave them huh? )
JamesR4494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #216
bboychibi

bboychibi is an unknown quantity at this point
Like I said, the mountains and wind turbines are a dead giveaway to a san francisco/san fierro setting. And that scene with the hookers does look like it could be out in the desert. I also saw someone say the license plates say san andreas?
bboychibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #217
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwanza View Post
Also, 24051975 shown in the BoGT ending (mentioned above) is Dan Houser's birthday, is it not?
Wiki says he was born 1974.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #218
Clancy3434

Clancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
IGN is dumb as hell and cannot be trusted.

They also said San Andreas debuted in 2004.

Morons.
anyone can screw up a date. i would highly doubt they would splash around that it is, in fact, in san andreas all over their pages like they're doing unless they had a pretty good idea that yes, it would be.

i know they screw some things up... but this would be an epic, gigantic fuck up.
Clancy3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #219
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRTee View Post
Wiki says he was born 1974.
Regardless, the 2405 theory is reaching.

Oh, and the BoGT credits actually said 1972... so my bad.
http://i.imgur.com/2PTFS.jpg
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #220
Craigo
Newbie Member

Craigo is on a distinguished roadCraigo is on a distinguished roadCraigo is on a distinguished road
So far from what I've seen;

We'll be probably playing an older looking American guy.

Finally a DOG! I wonder if we'll be seeing cats etc.

No kids in the video but main character talks about his kids so we might actually see some.

I wonder if this time we will be able to become friends with people that are on the street etc.

Buying homes is back on the track, I wonder if we'll be able to sell them, like putting adverts on web.

Game engine seems the same but graphics are like a little bit improved at least shadows seemed okay this time and lighting seems much better. I just wish PC gamers wont suffer again.

SO HAPPY. Game looks, the city and all the stuff looks completed, I've read that they're putting final touches etc.

I wonder if we'll be able to play it till the end of the year?
Craigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #221
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy3434 View Post
anyone can screw up a date. i would highly doubt they would splash around that it is, in fact, in san andreas all over their pages like they're doing unless they had a pretty good idea that yes, it would be.

i know they screw some things up... but this would be an epic, gigantic fuck up.
They're assuming.

they cite no sources.
Old 11-02-2011   #222
bboychibi

bboychibi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigo View Post
Buying homes is back on the track, I wonder if we'll be able to sell them, like putting adverts on web.
Lol, just because there is a foreclosure sign doesn't mean you can buy properties again. Everythign is speculation at this point, and that definitely isn't confirmed. And I remember reading an interview years ago with Houser saying that kids would be out of place for a gta game. I highly doubt there will be children, but the dog alluding to the inclusion of animals in the game is very welcome.
bboychibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #223
yellow86
Newbie Member

yellow86 is on a distinguished roadyellow86 is on a distinguished roadyellow86 is on a distinguished road
The accent does sound a little bit hispanic / mexican like and it seems he's also in the robbery (the one with the red hat). Might be he's working for the old white guy or just crosses paths with him.
yellow86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #224
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

I honestly don't know where everyone's getting the hispanic accent from. I've listend to it a half dozen times and it just sounds like a gruff white guy, there's no hint.
Old 11-02-2011   #225
chriSimmons
Newbie Member

chriSimmons is on a distinguished roadchriSimmons is on a distinguished road
Surprised to see no one talking of online multiplayer yet! Jets & online multiplayer ... Wow the possibilities!!
chriSimmons is offline   Reply With Quote