Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2011   #136
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
A hard working man on the verge of bankruptcy turned to the life of crime for the sole survival of his family.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #137
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah other cities might just be under of too much work to be shown yet.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #138
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Mt Chilliad looks fucking amazing.

The main character sounds like someone who doesn't give a fuck about killing people, unlike Niko. I love this.
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #139
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppar View Post
Mt Chilliad looks fucking amazing.

The main character sounds like someone who doesn't give a fuck about killing people, unlike Niko. I love this.
He sounds completely the opposite, from the trailer he sounds like a guy wanting to turn over a new leaf. If it's anything like Niko I will smash my lamp, Slim Trashman style.
Old 11-02-2011   #140
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
The landscape, fuck, the landscape looks amazing... More believable instead of just BOOM MOUNTAIN OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 11-02-2011   #141
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
A hard working man on the verge of bankruptcy turned to the life of crime for the sole survival of his family.
Sounds cool, excepts he admits to being a criminal before coming to Los Santos.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #142
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
He sounds completely the opposite, from the trailer he sounds like a guy wanting to turn over a new leaf. If it's anything like Niko I will smash my lamp, Slim Trashman style.
Wel that was his original plan, but like, I think Victim said, his attitude towards everything going to shit was like 'oh well'
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #143
yellow86
Newbie Member

yellow86 is on a distinguished roadyellow86 is on a distinguished roadyellow86 is on a distinguished road
Losing money because of the recession is too easy and that would mean from the beginning he loses the big appartment he bought. That would make it another rags to riches story and where the hell would this old ass start, Compton ? I rather have him not lose the appartment and just some money and getting caught up in something. That way you have some bucks, just not enough to buy everything from the start. They should be realistic with prices and the amount of money you make with missions.

Just an idea: if you can indeed board a normal airplane (no hijack) between cities, hopefully you can try to smuggle drugs since there's dogs. That would be a great mission!
yellow86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #144
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Sounds cool, excepts he admits to being a criminal before coming to Los Santos.
Oh fuck me. I guess I was to enveloped in the awesomeness to hear half the shit he was saying.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2011   #145
DNArationX
Newbie Member

DNArationX is on a distinguished roadDNArationX is on a distinguished roadDNArationX is on a distinguished road
One of Johnny's patches says: "I Rode Mine Los Santos 2004". This means that Johnny was in San Andreas in 2004 along with Brian Jeremy and Terry Thorpe, who have the same patch.
... My question is ......."THE LOST MC"...will be in San Andreas?
...In GTA San Andreas the protagonist had access to the parachute ..... this new release will have it too?
DNArationX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #146
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Someone probably said this already, but it is obvious that they are using the economical situation in USA as a source for humour here. Or maybe a part of the story where the economic crisis has left people looking for new and illegal ways of wealth.
Look at all the homeless, people selling a house and businesses out of business.

On the other hand, there are also lots of buildings being constructed in the trailer too.

I'm guessing the backpackers are on their way up mt chiliad right?
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #147
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
i want more "don't get caught with this type of weapon through an airport" type of mission.

instead of "drive here, kill them, call me, and drive me home"
Old 11-02-2011   #148
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
did anybody mention the clouds at 0:19? man that's cool
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #149
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

The trailer couldn't have been better.

It certainly gave a lot more away than IVs first trailer...

Quote:
Old 11-02-2011   #150
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNArationX View Post
One of Johnny's patches says: "I Rode Mine Los Santos 2004". This means that Johnny was in San Andreas in 2004 along with Brian Jeremy and Terry Thorpe, who have the same patch.
... My question is ......."THE LOST MC"...will be in San Andreas?
...In GTA San Andreas the protagonist had access to the parachute ..... this new release will have it too?
I like this question. I think the good thing about Motorcycle Gangs is they work in chapters. As in, Johnny was a member of the Lost MC Liberty City, so The Lost MC Los Santos could definitely have a presence. The same goes for the Angels of Death.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote