Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2011   #46
chrisandy
Newbie Member

chrisandy is on a distinguished roadchrisandy is on a distinguished roadchrisandy is on a distinguished road
According to Kotaku set in L.A. and perhaps multiple playable characters.. not sure how much of that to believe.
chrisandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #47
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
I think it will probably be Vice City but I am hoping it is somewhere new.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #48
Roxstein
/\ಠ‿ಠ\

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT

man, i never expected to log on towards the end of october and just see this shit

it's gonna be great
Old 10-25-2011   #49
Megafast13

Megafast13 is on a distinguished roadMegafast13 is on a distinguished roadMegafast13 is on a distinguished roadMegafast13 is on a distinguished road
ACCORDING TO KOTAKU IT IS SET IN LA
Megafast13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #50
Roxstein
/\ಠ‿ಠ\

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
signs point towards MAYBE

i got that good ol' gta excitement building up. i nearly shit when i read this thread
Old 10-25-2011   #51
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafast13 View Post
Well Kotaku is retarded... sooooo
Old 10-25-2011   #52
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
I don't know how the V being from a money note means it's in Washington... there is currency all through out the USA so it can be any where :p
Old 10-25-2011   #53
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I can't wait for the trailer or the actual game! This game will be awesome no matter the location.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #54
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
The thing I wondered was really: In every GTA game, money has had a big role in the games, and climbing the ladder of success, getting more respect and so forth, I'm wondering why R* choose to emphasize the role of money this much, in this title? I mean, if it's already in the logo, it must have a really, I mean - really special place in the game. I get the feeling that the game must be centered (in some way) more around money, and the process of moneymaking, but how do you do that without spoiling the "one man army-feeling"?

But, it's Rockstar, and the money-inspired logo could just look like that because they simply thought it was badass, and end of story! :-)
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #55
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafast13 View Post
Kotaku also says it will be multiple playable characters. http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news...haracters.html

Take it with a grain of salt, plus I doubt Rockstar would let those details leak when no one saw the announcement today coming.
Old 10-25-2011   #56
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonS View Post
This came outta fuckin nowhere!
This. And wow. These forums haven't changed much. First post here again in years! I must admit I'm hyped, something which I rarely get about video games anymore. I also wonder which route they're going to go down, the 'wacky' fun based gameplay of San Andreas or keep more to the serious tone, gameplay and missions from GTA IV. Now that we got Saints Row I mean, catering to that more asinine market.
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #57
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
Rockstar said there was info coming at the end of summer. You guys don't read much, do you?
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #58
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Vader View Post
Rockstar said there was info coming at the end of summer. You guys don't read much, do you?
[citation needed]

Also, even though some vague Rockstar representative might have slipped it out during conversation or hinted towards it when talking to an interviewer, I wouldn't exactly call mid-October the end of summer.
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #59
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
The V on the logo looks a bit Saints Row-ish

I hope its somewhere tropical
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #60
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
alright, no lamps this time...

relative: this was exciting to wake up to this morning!