Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2011   #1
BroCop
Newbie Member

BroCop is on a distinguished roadBroCop is on a distinguished roadBroCop is on a distinguished road
How are people importing new ped models?

I looked at OPENIV, then posted about it on gtapolicemods, but was informed the version was nothing special. Acording to the guy I spoke to, you can only view ped models, but you can't actually replace them.
So that makes me wonder, how are all these mods that change models in the game getting in? I understand your probably useing Zmodler or something to make the models, but I don't get how they are getting into the game.
The main reason I care is we over at GPM have been wanting to model the police officers for awhile, adding Shoulder mics, Female officers and short sleeve uniforms, but we couldn't with current tecnoligy.
So like, how are you guys doing it?
BroCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011   #2
Moork
Newbie Member

Moork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enough
I've never used OpenIV, but with SparkIV, you can patch anything into any img file. I guess the one you are interested in is componentpeds.img in pc\models\cdimages. You can patch in complete wtd, wft and wdd files or even patch in individual components of these, just click on import button at whatever level you are at and select the file from a location on your hard drive. But I thought that OpenIV would allow you to do this as well; must have been mistaken.

For specifics of modelling etc. you would have to talk to one of the mod authors, I would suggest heading to H1vtg3's facebook page.
Moork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #3
BroCop
Newbie Member

BroCop is on a distinguished roadBroCop is on a distinguished roadBroCop is on a distinguished road
How would I find his page?
BroCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011   #4
Moork
Newbie Member

Moork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enoughMoork will become famous soon enough
It's http://www.facebook.com/H1Vltg3
Moork is offline   Reply With Quote