Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2011   #1
fredsnicker
Newbie Member

fredsnicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Trying to uninstall icenhancer 1.25 (Steam Version)

So I realized icenhancer bogs down my pc just a little too much for my liking, so I decided to remove it. I had completely backed up all of the game files in the steam directory before installing icenhancer. So when it came time to remove it, I deleted all of the files that were in the directory and replaced them with the old backed up ones.

However the problem is, that the game looks shitty now. It's constantly over saturated no matter how I play with the display options, the sky looks posterized and insanely over-saturated, textures such as blood, body scratches and skid marks show through objects like vehicles, npcs, and niko. Even worse than all of this, towards the end of the last time I played, everything slowly began getting darker, not darker as in turning to night, but slowly fading to black. I literally can't see anything at all, and it's the middle of the day.

So my main question is how do I COMPLETELY uninstall icenhancer, and fix what it's done?
fredsnicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #2
TwinZulu

TwinZulu is on a distinguished roadTwinZulu is on a distinguished roadTwinZulu is on a distinguished road
if you mean there are parts left over then delete all ur gta 4 game files then restore ur backups simples
TwinZulu is offline   Reply With Quote