Old 07-14-2011   #1
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Gta sniper sounds in weapons ivaud

I kinda hate the sound from that semi-automatic sniperrifle.. and found a better one to replace it with (the dragunov sound from battlefield 2) but Im not sure which files to replace in the weapons ivaud, never really done this before so I could use the help

I have 3 files from battlefield , the reloading sound and 2 firing sounds (on from a distance and one when u fire it yourself)

Can anyone name the numbers of that semi-automatic sniper rifle and say with what I have to replace it ? (reload sound or fire sound)

*Edit* I've tried some stuff out and find the right sounds, but the sound in Gta is somewhat different from my sourcefile.. how can this be?

Last edited by Killerfist; 07-16-2011 at 02:06 PM..
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote