Old 07-06-2011   #1
numbsphynx
Newbie Member

numbsphynx is on a distinguished roadnumbsphynx is on a distinguished roadnumbsphynx is on a distinguished road
Anyway to uninstall ICenhancer?

I really dont like how bright Icenhancer makes GTA look. I would rather not reinstall GTAIV because i use steam and its 15 gigs. If not is there a way to get my save game out of the files so i dont lose my save.
numbsphynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011   #2
ginofield
Newbie Member

ginofield is on a distinguished roadginofield is on a distinguished roadginofield is on a distinguished road
can you help me were do i install gta iv in the pc or xbox iam new 2 this
ginofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011   #3
numbsphynx
Newbie Member

numbsphynx is on a distinguished roadnumbsphynx is on a distinguished roadnumbsphynx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginofield View Post
can you help me were do i install gta iv in the pc or xbox iam new 2 this
Uhmm install it on your PC.
Old 07-06-2011   #4
ginofield
Newbie Member

ginofield is on a distinguished roadginofield is on a distinguished roadginofield is on a distinguished road
il give tha a try ive downloaded sum folders from this site to try out what version have you got xbox or pc

ive stuck my disk in an its say play dvd or view files how do i install it could you give me a hand plz

Last edited by ginofield; 07-06-2011 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-06-2011   #5
numbsphynx
Newbie Member

Xbox games don't work on pc.
Old 07-06-2011   #6
ginofield
Newbie Member

do you no how 2 mod the xbox type an am i on the wrong site ?
Old 07-06-2011   #7
numbsphynx
Newbie Member

All these mods are designed for PC.
Old 07-06-2011   #8
ginofield
Newbie Member

lmao thats why iam having problems nice 1
Old 07-24-2011   #9
Kastrenzo
Newbie Member

Kastrenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, what a waste of time this has been,

I was looking for a place do download the original files replaced by Icenhancer. and All I see is another console tard whining because his xbox cant be modded

FYI, Numbsphynx is trying to revert his game to a previous state, nothing to do with your consoles.
Kastrenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011   #10
Twiztid ICP
JRB

Twiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastrenzo View Post
Wow, what a waste of time this has been,

I was looking for a place do download the original files replaced by Icenhancer. and All I see is another console tard whining because his xbox cant be modded

FYI, Numbsphynx is trying to revert his game to a previous state, nothing to do with your consoles.
Lol, noobs not backing up their files before replacing them with modded ones. When I first installed IV, I copied the whole game folder and made it into a backup. A practice other people need to do so they stop bitching about not being able to find the original files they lost? Sounds good to me.
Twiztid ICP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011   #11
cokeaddic
Newbie Member

cokeaddic is on a distinguished roadcokeaddic is on a distinguished roadcokeaddic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbsphynx View Post
I really dont like how bright Icenhancer makes GTA look. I would rather not reinstall GTAIV because i use steam and its 15 gigs. If not is there a way to get my save game out of the files so i dont lose my save.
hi i had the same problem
first download icenhancer and open your gta folder.
then open icenhancer keeping gta folder open.
look at the files from icenhancer.
look at the same ones from gta and delete the icenhancer files from gta
then open steam and in your games libary right click gta. choose properties. choose the local files.
then verify integrity of game cache. then it should say it couldnt find some files (or something like that)
then it downloads them.

so now you have a 5gb download instead of 15
if you need help with a particular part of this PM me

Last edited by cokeaddic; 08-19-2011 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: error
cokeaddic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #12
Faisal baig
Newbie Member

Faisal baig is on a distinguished roadFaisal baig is on a distinguished roadFaisal baig is on a distinguished road
helllo guys i need help i uninstalled icehancer and cars lights are black nw Back and front bth are black How can i get old one back?
Faisal baig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #13
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal baig View Post
helllo guys i need help i uninstalled icehancer and cars lights are black nw Back and front bth are black How can i get old one back?
Did u remove all the script files in your main folder? Make sure you've deleted (and replaced) every file , if you're not sure which files to replace with ur backup just redownload icenhancer and check which files got replaced. If this doesn't work for you I would suggest reinstalling

Why not make a new thread btw? instead of reviving an old thread ?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012   #14
kangy3
Newbie Member

kangy3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Christ this is one of the worse threads I have ever seen. We got this fucking 9 year old trying to put a 360 disc in his computer and install it, can't even fucking type. Who gave this kid the internet?? Let alone a copy of grand theft auto.

Jesus.

@cokeaddic that was the most useful piece of information i've read on the internet in a long time. Thank you for your input.
kangy3 is offline   Reply With Quote