Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2011   #1
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
rockstar pass oopsie.

So i bought the rockstar pass, and then proceeded to start downloading all the DLC included with it.

Except i was downloading it in the market place and not the game,

So now I'm down all those M$ points.

Is there a way to get those refunded?
Old 06-15-2011   #2
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't your pass allow you to download through the marketplace? I bought the pass from the PSN store, and I downloaded everything from the PSN store without paying for anything.

and I'd email Rockstar and MS or something.
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011   #3
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
I posted on the support forums for XBL but *shrugs*
Old 06-15-2011   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Aye, on the PSN it automatically adds all those DLC items as "purchased" but it doesn't on XBL as it doesn't support a Subscription Service (that's a big reason why TellTale decided to avoid Xbox for Monkey Island, Sam & Max and BTTF once they got their PS3 Dev Kits).

Rockstar can't help you with this as the pass states on XBL MarketPlace that you need to go into the game to download it all.

Contact Microsoft and badger them like hell about it.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011   #5
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

I sent them an Email and hopefully they'll respond, if not i'll start sending more and more emails.

I really don't want to end up calling them. but if it comes to that I will.
Old 06-15-2011   #6
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Emails won't work, they probably get millions every day and they are constantly being badgered by everyone who doesn't know how to open the disk trey. Calling them makes things more personal, you will get to actually speak to someone and bargain and barter with that person.

I tried the e-mail thing when my old PS3 broke and it didn't even slightly work (and that was for a broken console), I tried calling and they were very understanding because they have to be. When it broke again a week after I got it back I called and got a brand new console and a bunch of free goodies.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011   #7
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Fuck, >..< don't even know if it's worth calling them to badger for something under 20$ s
Old 06-16-2011   #8
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Do it or I'll do it for you. My Speech skill is 100% maxed out, so I could convince them. I also have the "Terrifying Presence" perk.
Old 06-16-2011   #9
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

I'll flood M$'s inbox and start poking rockstar's twitter after a while .
Old 06-16-2011   #10
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Did this go up in price? I remember reading something about getting it before June 14 and getting it for 800 points

I was gonna get this too but I forgot cause I've been too busy to play games.
Old 06-16-2011   #11
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

nah it's still 800 till the 21st, they extended it.

JUS FOR YOU SWEETY.

Quote:
Thank you for contacting Xbox Support.

Due to privacy and security reasons we are unable to answer any specific questions regarding payments or membership via email. Please contact us by telephone and we will be happy to assist you. Our contact details can be found in the web link below.
FFFF

Last edited by Algonquin; 06-16-2011 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Algonquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011   #12
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
nice I guess I should pick it up even tho I doubt I'll play it anytime soon
SO MUCH WORK TO DO!

was just going to xbox.com and page not found... wtf
Old 06-16-2011   #13
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Just call them lol, its much quicker and easier. If I can pretend to be an American from some random address in Springfield, Ohio.. AND claim to have an Xbox 360 that exploded and left shrapnel in my leg, to be told I will have a new console sent out in a couple of days... You can get your MS points back

At least your account will have some kind of a log to back up your story, it'll make it much easier.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011   #14
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Yeah i'll call them tommorow, hopefully it'll work out for me >..<

UPDATE:

Contacted M$ customer service, after talking with a nice woman who actually seemed to be sympathetic, but told me that all marketplace sales are final. even checked with her supervisor. Then she gave me the number for R* support.

I'm gonna call them now and see if they can do anything.

Last edited by Algonquin; 06-17-2011 at 08:40 AM..
Algonquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011   #15
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Did you do what I did? I bought a few of the DLC stuff and then noticed the Rockstar Pass. I was all like "fml" they could have made that shit clearer in the marketplace
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote