Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2011   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
LAPD Cop comments on L.A.Noire

Kind of a cool feature to see how much Rockstar got right in the sense of realism and style of the era.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53057/a-r...re/?quality=hd
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011   #2
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty interesting.

I have absolutely no interest in playing L.A. Noire ever, but I could definitely watch and listen to this guy play.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011   #3
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
That case played out completely different than when I played it.
Old 05-28-2011   #4
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
What happened in your game? Mine was glitched when I picked up the knife early on, so he never acknowledged he even found a bloody knife and just put it back in the trash =P

I wanna watch this guy play more, he's awesome.
Old 05-28-2011   #5
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
I found the knife early on but after the other clues at the scene and after questioning the girl and bartender. He made a comment of something like it could just be any old steak knife cause he didn't know the victim was stabbed. Went to the wife's house, questioned her then went to the morgue, found out victim was stabbed went back to wife's house and boy friend there shoots wife and i shoot him. case closed.
Old 05-28-2011   #6
SmellyCat

SmellyCat is an unknown quantity at this point
Great video. I definitely paid attention to the small things he commented on. I'm glad Bondi succeeded this well. I hope this is just a stepping stone for the next game of this genre.
SmellyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011   #7
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
One of the first things I thought was odd was how Cole just handles the evidence and corpses with his bare hands. I had to assume that's how things were in the 40's.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote