Old 04-27-2011   #1
edj999
Newbie Member

edj999 is an unknown quantity at this point
ELS mods crash game

Hi,

I need some help here, I installed GTA4 (dvd version), patched it to 1.0.7.0 and installed ELS V6, to test it I installed to mods that work with ELS V6, an LAPD Crown Vic and an LAPD Dodge Charger, two downloads from the site gtapolicemods. Now when I play the game strange things happen, the game crashes like after 5 minutes, the both cars seem to be bulletproof, don't think that was the intention, you can't shoot a cop trough any window, and sometimes Nco and the cops get in and out of the car without the doors opening. I searched many forums, followed every instruction but I keep having these problems, if I install mods without ELS the game works perfect, no crashes no problems. I have windows 7 64bit and the error it gives me is in the file ELS.asi, can somebody please help me so I can install these mods again and play the game without crashes.

I installed the game, placed the cars with SparkIV (latest version), copied the ELS files in the GTA4 directory. I did install xliveless because the game wouldn't start it gave an xlive.dll error. The launchGTA4.exe file its properties are set to start as administrator.

Please help

thank you
edj999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011   #2
Megafast13

Megafast13 is on a distinguished roadMegafast13 is on a distinguished roadMegafast13 is on a distinguished roadMegafast13 is on a distinguished road
Downgrade to 1.0.4.0 it should help.
Megafast13 is offline   Reply With Quote