Old 04-17-2011   #1
totte1015
Newbie Member

totte1015 is an unknown quantity at this point
GFWL error

I have GFWL, but it seems that i dont have the latest one, it directs me to a download and i install it... But then i get a message that the installation has ended prematurley... What does that even mean?!

And how the hell do i get GFWL working!?
I cant play GTA IV just becasue of that STUPID program!!
totte1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Try either updating GFWL manually (which some quick googling tells me may not be possible) or reinstalling GFWL completely.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011   #3
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
I don't know if you solved this or not yet, but I recall having a similar issue before. IIRC, it was an issue with IE or MSN messenger. Update/install both of them with the most recent versions, then try again. That SHOULD, I think, solve your issue.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote