Old 05-01-2012   #1
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Black Ops 2

looks like complete shit. WTF happened to the Call of Duty franchise? It's all futuristic now, robots and whatnot? This has to be a joke. Modern Warfare was the last solid Call of Duty game. Remember WWII war games?

Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012   #2
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Treyarch haven't made a good CoD since 3, and IF since 4.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
DEUS EX MUSIC.
TRANSFORMER SOUNDS
MECH

WUB WUB?

Yeah, this trailer is a shit heap.
Old 05-02-2012   #4
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
The series has been getting worse since MW2. But everyone's still gonna eat this shit up.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012   #5
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Reminds me of BF2142

FUCK THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN

this looks like pewp though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
Remember WWII war games?
Enough of those already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012   #6
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
The future is black.

Oh god.

Also at least they're doing something different from the singleplayer side of things. Apparently there will be multiple endings and your campaign will change based on the choices you make. If the will stay as a 4-5 hour game that seems like a good way to replay it.

Giant Bomb did a podcast where they gave their impressions of a demo they saw. Gonna listen to it nao
http://www.giantbomb.com/podcast/?podcast_id=304

Also please change the VO for Mason in this one. Whatshisface was so bad. Titans guy. Frank Woods can stay.

Also where's Ice Cube