Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2012   #331
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Probably around Halloween.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #332
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Maybe time for some survival?

Haven't played in a while but server is mostely empty anyhow
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #333
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
I'd play A LOT more if it was survival
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012   #334
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
World of Warcraft's Azeroth map recreated in Minecraft.

There's a Google maps style map to check it all out. Downloading it now. 2GB and unpatches to a whopping 24 GB! Crazy.
Old 10-09-2012   #335
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
If you like it I'll download it and run on the server. Sounds cool.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012   #336
Zero
Veteran Member

It's pretty neat. I didn't do the whole proper installation. I just drag and dropped the files and took a peek. It put me in the middle of Stranglethorn Vale and I knew immediately where I was.

It would make for a great survival map. I'm not sure I'd even play much at all, as I'm super busy (like Legham busy) with other stuff. But maybe later down the road. Then again I'm not the only person. So if anyone/everyone else wants it now - do it.
Old 10-29-2012   #337
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Not like I play often or if anyone did before the 25th but 1.4 has come out and made the server outdated... Just sayin'
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #338
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Ja, I fixed it yesterday. We're currently back to our Survival server though rather than the creative one. It's sort of that time of the year when everyone is playing the new major releases so I don't expect many people to play that much. >_<

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 10-31-2012   #339
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Survival sounds good to me. That's what I wanted to play at the moment anyway.

I tried logging in during the hurricane to pass some time and play some mp but server was outdated.
Old 11-01-2012   #340
Piggus
Wicked Member

Hmmm... How long ago did you try it? I played last night and earlier tonight on the latest version and it worked fine. Server is on the latest developer build of bukkit, and I've been able to use the new update features.

Old 11-01-2012   #341
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Oh I tried like 5 minutes before I made the original post, I'll check now to see if it's up.

Yea it's al good now, perfect, thanks homie <3
Old 11-01-2012   #342
Piggus
Wicked Member

I think I need to de-op everyone (including me)

No cheatin' allowed! :p

Old 05-19-2014   #343
RubenKeiths
Newbie Member

RubenKeiths is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
Ohai guiz

As some of you may know, I started a new Minecraft server. I won't be posting the details as it doesn't take much to view this thread, only the good trusted ones will be given the details.

I have been informed that some of you have been experiencing lag and I've been trying to pin point the problem.

So far I haven't come up with much, according to Havok there have been five people on the server at once and all have been around the same region without complaints. Given that Bear is in Canada and most of the people playing are in Ireland/UK, most not having any issues leads me to believe there it isn't some kind of latency/distance problem.

I'm quite positive nothing seems to be wrong with the server itself, there is literally nothing else going on besides system files running. There is an average of about 5-6 processes running under the user, and the server processes barely hits over the 5% CPU usage mark and using 25.7% of 1024MB. The only cause I can see fit is either a client problem, or my father is heavily torrenting. And by heavy I mean heavy, I've seeded/downloaded files at the same time as Bear and Havok have been playing and there doesn't seem to be any issue.

If anyone having issues could please post here and I can back track to the time and date that you had
these solar panels issues to help pin point the problem if it's on my side.
Hello friend were you able to find the reason behind the lag in the server.. I am facing similar issue on my server so can you help me out?

Last edited by RubenKeiths; 05-21-2014 at 09:51 AM..
RubenKeiths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014   #344
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Me and my boss and my housemates got a server up. It's good fun.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014   #345
Piggus
Wicked Member

Well are you gonna gloat about it here or are you going to post the IP so I can come in and rebuild the Museum of Diamond Dick?!