Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2011   #16
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
Can i has in? I'd plan on building something much smaller then the castle on the last one.
Old 03-25-2011   #17
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
laggy as dick
Old 03-25-2011   #18
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Agreed
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011   #19
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
No clue boys.

Average load is fuck all, I'm gonna bet it's a connection issue. But even then I can't understand why some are and some aren't experiencing lag. Seems to be pretty hit and miss with you mofos, putting that on top of distance.

Personally I can't believe you guys still play lol I was pretty sure everyone was over MC.
Old 03-27-2011   #20
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I went to check it out, whenever I went on I saw nobody, so I stopped playing again.
Old 03-27-2011   #21
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Eeehhh, when a new update rolls around i'm sure we'll be on for few days
Old 03-31-2011   #22
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
Bad news, but I doubt many of you care.

The world as we knew it after the /world was edited to run from the RAM instead of the hard drive, is gone.

It seems I made a small mistake in the backup script and that it has periodically been copying over the wrong folder. Seems that it has been backiping up world_storage, instead of world. World storage was a backup folder I made when the server generated the world we wanted and I kept it in there during the time that I was configuring the server level to run from RAM.

Sorry guiz. I'm gonna throw up the original world for now.
Old 03-31-2011   #23
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Comeon the hot world! it's the one we know and love from Pat's old server :3
Old 03-31-2011   #24
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Outdated server ma fucka. They added tameable wolves and other shiiz
Old 04-01-2011   #25
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Jeb is doing a good job so far.

While notch on the other hand does useless shit like Achievements. This ain't steam yo.

So we have Wolves and shit, which mods have added two major updates ago at least, the ability to hang onto a ladder, a ugly logo change which has no point, a supposed bed respawn which doesn't function at all making it useless.

Cookies, fuck yeah.
Old 04-01-2011   #26
Patrucci

The respawn bed works in SMP, haven't tried it in single player. Also, the wolves are amazing for hunting.
Old 04-01-2011   #27
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Thanks for posting that it updated pat, I was going to but it would have just auto merged it

Still searching for a fucking wolf >:
Old 04-01-2011   #28
Sasha
Addicted Member

Updated yo.
Old 04-25-2011   #29
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
So can I get on this server. I was on the original server and caused no issues.
Old 04-25-2011   #30
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I see no reason why not, but i don't think many people frequent it anymore, also.. I'm 90% sure it hasn't been updated since the update 1.5
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote