Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2012   #151
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Alright, we're back to Creative for a while! Which Lynk will be especially happy to hear.

Some of you might need to be re-added as an OP but I think I got most of you.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012   #152
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Server is down
Old 08-18-2012   #153
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, we had to have an electrician come today so things were offline for awhile. All's well now though!

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 08-18-2012   #154
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
They're back down. Can't connect.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #155
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Zero, If you ever wanted a hand with Tekkit, you could join my server and have a look around sometime.

I'd be happy to give you a tour and explain what things do etc
Old 08-18-2012   #156
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Are you telling me with that mod you actually need to set up support beams and shit?
Old 08-18-2012   #157
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
They're not support beams, they are pipes, piping items around into the different machines to process them automatically.
Old 08-18-2012   #158
Piggus
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
They're back down. Can't connect.
Back up. I'm having problems with my local IP getting reset for some reason.

Old 08-18-2012   #159
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
you mean your public WAN IP or the LAN IP? One's a phonecall the other is a trip to the router or whatever you have
Old 08-18-2012   #160
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Zero, If you ever wanted a hand with Tekkit, you could join my server and have a look around sometime.

I'd be happy to give you a tour and explain what things do etc
I've seen more than enough Yogscast Tekkit videos to know most of the basics. I just don't remember recipes. There's just sooo much stuff in the Tekkit mod it's intense. But I love all the pipes.

I'd be down to poke in and take a look around if you wanted to show me, yeah.
Old 08-18-2012   #161
Piggus
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
you mean your public WAN IP or the LAN IP? One's a phonecall the other is a trip to the router or whatever you have
The IPv4 address changes from 192.168.1.102 to 192.168.1.105 for example, and then I have to chatopographic port forwarding to reflect that change. Seems totally random. I think I can do a workaround though.

Old 08-18-2012   #162
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I've seen more than enough Yogscast Tekkit videos to know most of the basics. I just don't remember recipes. There's just sooo much stuff in the Tekkit mod it's intense. But I love all the pipes.

I'd be down to poke in and take a look around if you wanted to show me, yeah.
I have absolutely no idea what most of the Tekkit recipes are, like you said, there's way too many to remember but you start to get used to what items you need for the more common things like engines and pipes etc and then use the Crafting Table III to make it, and then use NEI to look up other recipes. Like the Yogscast guys do.

The server is a private server that me and a friend pay for, but he's having internet issues at the moment so progress has stopped for a while, but i can show you around our current setup, i'm free for the next few hours during the evenings most of next week if you are. Just send me a PM with your Minecraft name so I get the email notification and i'll add you to the whitelist and give you a quick tour.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 08-18-2012 at 08:37 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #163
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
The IPv4 address changes from 192.168.1.102 to 192.168.1.105 for example, and then I have to chatopographic port forwarding to reflect that change. Seems totally random. I think I can do a workaround though.
You can manually specify a IP address along with the netmask and DNS required via the connection manager in both Windows and Linux, works even when you have DHCP running since you automatically ask for a certain IP address
Old 08-19-2012   #164
Zero
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
I have absolutely no idea what most of the Tekkit recipes are, like you said, there's way too many to remember but you start to get used to what items you need for the more common things like engines and pipes etc and then use the Crafting Table III to make it, and then use NEI to look up other recipes. Like the Yogscast guys do.

The server is a private server that me and a friend pay for, but he's having internet issues at the moment so progress has stopped for a while, but i can show you around our current setup, i'm free for the next few hours during the evenings most of next week if you are. Just send me a PM with your Minecraft name so I get the email notification and i'll add you to the whitelist and give you a quick tour.
Got to this late. But I'll try to be around the same time today.
Old 08-19-2012   #165
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Tried out the demo just now, I must say it's a pretty fun game

Made this on my 90min trial, nothing much but it's a start

Worked out this system with trap doors, just jumping up and closing them would serve as a stairs only your house is kind of hidden.

I'll probably buy the game, are you guys still playing this on a regular basis?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote