Old 11-01-2012   #1
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
New Dota 2 game mode

For anyone who might not have seen it yet Dota 2 is running a Halloween game mode that involves collecting and stealing candy. You get at least 1 free item every game, 2 if your team steals the most candy.
It's a lot of fun.

Don't read the spoiler if you don't want to know how the game mode is played.

You get candy from stealing it from the candy pot of the opposite team.
At 10 minutes Roshan comes out and attacks random players until you give him candy, then he'll attack someone on the other team.
At 20 the candy stealing ends and both sides team up to fight Roshan and everyone gets an item!
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
This explains wtf my housemate was talking about the other night. I knew he was playing DOTA but he kept talking about candy and i thought it was just some nickname for an item i didn't know.
Legham is online now   Reply With Quote