Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2010   #1
MIKE1992
Banned
Banned

MIKE1992 is on a distinguished roadMIKE1992 is on a distinguished roadMIKE1992 is on a distinguished road
Post GTA 5 (THE TRUTH)NEW STRANGE INFO

HI GUYS :

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS INFO WITH YOU :

I NOW THAT ALL OF YOU ARE DYING TO HEAR ABOUT A NEW GTA I KEPT ON THINKING FOR DAYS AND THIS STRANGE INFORMATION GOT OUT OF ME :

1-WHEN DAN HOUSER MADE INTERVIEW WITH THE TIMES HE SAID THAT THE NEW GTA THE SCRIPT WILL BE 1000 PAGES
A-LA NOIR IS HAS A 2000 PAGE SCRIPT DOES THIS MEANS THAT THE NEXT GTA WILL BE HALF AS DETAILED AS LA NOIR.

2-DAN HOUSER ALSO SAID THAT THAIR IS A NEW WESTERN GAME FOR NEXT SPRING (WICH YOU ALL NOW IS RED DEAD REDEPMTION . PEOPLE IN OTHER FOURMS HAD BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE PATERN SAYING :

1-
A-GTA IV
B-RED DEAD REDEMPTION
2-
AS THE PATTERN COUNTNUE YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT LA NOIRE IS THE NEXT OPEN WORLD TITLE WHICH I RELIZE WOULD TAKE PLACE OF THE GTA FOR 2011 .
AND I ANALIZED THAT AGENT (STILL NO INFO ABOUT THE GAME YET ) WILL COME BETWEEN WINTER 2011 AND SPRING 2012.
DO YOU THINK THAT THE OFFICIAL GTA NEXT WILL COME OUT BETWEEN 2012 WINTER OR SOMETIME 2013 .
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME
(SORRY FOR THE BAD LANGUAGE)
MIKE1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010   #2
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
HI MIKE1992:

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS INFO WITH YOU :

1-
OH WOW LOOK I CAN TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS TOO YOU MIGHT BE SORRY FOR YOUR LACK OF ENGLISH BUT WHAT KIND OF LANGUAGE ONLY HAS ALL CAPITALS THERE IS A CAPS LOCK BUTTON THAT CAN BE PRESSED TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK THATS WHAT ITS FOR.

2- I DOUBT THE NEXT GTA GAME WILL COME OUT AS LATE AS YOU THINK IT IS IT'S ALREADY BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE GTA IV CAME OUT ALMOST 3 IN A HALF OF A YEAR.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010   #3
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldnt normally respond in threads this annoying, but i dont think this op is too far off. 2010 is nearly over, and the next GTA hasn't even been announced. Keep in mind that R* will want as much time to build up hype as possible of course, at least a year from announcement. And also it seems that every GTA is delayed. considering he's predicting less than 2 years away, i'd actually be surprised if it came out any earlier.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010   #4
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Give it three more years max, guys.
Old 09-27-2010   #5
POLOFOLK

POLOFOLK is on a distinguished roadPOLOFOLK is on a distinguished road
Lets just hope Grand Theft Auto 5 does not take a Gran Turismo 5 dev timetable.
POLOFOLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010   #6
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Hell. If cars in GTA had the quality of GT5 then take 10 years if you need.
Old 09-28-2010   #7
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
Just say NO to Gran Turismo!!!! GTA is not about that level of realism, which gets in the way of GT actually being any fun. GTA4 was a pretty good balance
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #8
Firefly30
The Texas Hangman
Newbie Member

Firefly30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh GTA 5 is coming out rockstar would be stupid if they didnt, but Rockstar is still dealing with alot Political Intervention up on captial hill after the last one came out,
Firefly30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #9
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
I don't think the next numerically titled GTA will come out until the next generation of consoles is debuted, and we all know that's going to be a long ways off.

Real talk, homeboy
Old 01-09-2011   #10
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
I give it 2 years max. We'll probably get one more before this gen is over. Rockstar wants to branch out into new stuff, so at the same time they give GTA5 more time to be perfected. Better than rushing it out in one year like VC

They can analize the feedback on GTA4 and figure out if they want to do the next one more like last generation or keep on with the current standard.
Old 01-11-2011   #11
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
MA!!!!! THE NEXT GTA!!!!!! WE WANT IT NOW!!!!
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011   #12
matt__jon

MAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never know what she's doing!
Old 01-12-2011   #13
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Yeah I Dont think GTA 5 Will be realeased soon, Maybe it Would be cancelled
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #14
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
They are probably in the writing stages right now. Rockstar North is developing Agent right now. Since San Diego did such a great job with red dead, maybe they will take up the reigns(pun not intended) for the next game.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #15
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Yeah I Hope so.
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote