Old 08-07-2014   #1
lantern48
Newbie Member

lantern48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Modding Tutorials

I click on the link for mod tuts and nothing ever pops up. I'm trying to figure out how to install the Lambo Aventador Batman paint-job from the Textures section, but there aren't any instructions anywhere. Any help getting it installed is greatly appreciated.
lantern48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Do you have the original mod installed? The mod for which the paintjob is meant? If not download
that first, then just follow these steps:

- If you havent already got it, download SparkIV first
- Open up SparkIV and hit 'browse' ( you might need to indicate where your gta folder is if sparkiv cant locate it)
- Navigate to (using sparkiv) to pc/models/cdimages and open up vehicles.img
- Hit the big import button and select all the files from the original lamborgini
- Hit import again and select the .wtd from the paintjob mod
- Lastely hit save and exit the program and you're done

Might be worth noting that you should make a backup of any files you want to replace before replacing them
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014   #3
Revall
Newbie Member

Revall is an unknown quantity at this point
Hat Jemand Ahnung von Importieren von GTA:SA zu GTA IV? Brauche Dringen Hilfe
Revall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014   #4
lantern48
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Do you have the original mod installed? The mod for which the paintjob is meant? If not download
that first, then just follow these steps:

- If you havent already got it, download SparkIV first
- Open up SparkIV and hit 'browse' ( you might need to indicate where your gta folder is if sparkiv cant locate it)
- Navigate to (using sparkiv) to pc/models/cdimages and open up vehicles.img
- Hit the big import button and select all the files from the original lamborgini
- Hit import again and select the .wtd from the paintjob mod
- Lastely hit save and exit the program and you're done

Might be worth noting that you should make a backup of any files you want to replace before replacing them
Everything works up until installing the paint/texture mod. There's only .png and .jpg files in the folder - no .wtd.

Oh, and thank you for responding and trying to help.
Old 08-08-2014   #5
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Oh I see, yeah then all you need to do is open up the .wtd file of that car and replace the images inside it

However, if those new images have a bigger resolution than the original ones I'd recommend using OpenIV for that step, SparkIV resizes the image to that of the original, OpenIV doesn't change the resolution
Old 08-08-2014   #6
lantern48
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Oh I see, yeah then all you need to do is open up the .wtd file of that car and replace the images inside it
How do I do that?

-EDIT-

I figured it out. Thanks!

Last edited by lantern48; 08-08-2014 at 06:24 PM..
Old 08-08-2014   #7
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No problem, if there's anything else don't hesitate to ask