Old 12-20-2010   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
[REL] Airstrike Mod

Download Here

***MADE FOR AND TESTED ON GTA IV v1.0.7.0 ONLY***

This is a simple .NET script that allows you to call in for an Annihilator airstrike on any waypoint you set on the map. Simply place a waypoint on the map in the pause menu, return to your game, and use the key/console command that you set in the INI file to call for the Annihilator. The helicopter will show up and drop some bombs on the point that you selected - you're at risk, too, so choose wisely!

I've attached the source code to this download so you make your own modifications, make fun of my code, or learn how to make .NET scripts for yourself. Feel free to ask me for help in making your own script.

Feel free to upload this to any website or steal the script and call it your own.

[Installation]
1. Confirm that you're using GTA IV v1.0.7.0
2. Install an ASI Loader, I use XLiveless
3. Install the .NET ScriptHook
4. Place Airstrike.net.dll and Airstrike.ini into your GTA IV/scripts folder
5. Configure Airstrike.ini to your liking

[Configuration]
USE_CONSOLE_COMMAND = [on/off]
on - will allow you to call for an airstrike using whatever CONSOLE_COMMAND you set
off - will disable console commands for this mod
CONSOLE_COMMAND = ... - set this to whatever console command you want to use to activate the airstrike
USE_KEY_COMMAND = [on/off]
on - will allow you to call for an airstrike using whatever KEY_COMMAND you set
off - will disable key commands for this mod
KEY_COMMAND = ... - set this to whatever keyboard key you want to use to activate the airstrike

NOTE: pick any series of combinations... You can choose to use console or key, use both, or use neither.

[Uninstallation]
Remove Airstrike.net.dll and Airstrike.ini from your GTA IV/scripts folder

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the mod or have some (reasonable) ideas and requests for future mods, find me on GTAGaming.com and GTA4-Mods.com and shoot me a message!

Enjoy
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote