Old 09-27-2010   #1
Killjoymatt
Newbie Member

Killjoymatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Some Idea's and Issues!

You guys need to look into a better server hosting company bc its laggy real bad wtih a capital L
I log on my buddies server and i see his name with the ping as 9999 that can't be right thats the offline number but i know hes online
so can you guys fix it bc it crashes the game alot and get a techinical support aera added to this forums and also fix the vice city online offline play mode fix it and bring back the sounds in the scenes
Killjoymatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010   #2
DECEiFER
Craic Head

DECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoymatt View Post
You guys need to look into a better server hosting company bc its laggy real bad wtih a capital L
I log on my buddies server and i see his name with the ping as 9999 that can't be right thats the offline number but i know hes online
so can you guys fix it bc it crashes the game alot and get a techinical support aera added to this forums and also fix the vice city online offline play mode fix it and bring back the sounds in the scenes
Are you referring to the server browser or when you're in-game on your buddy's server? If it's the latter, then that's not VCO's doing. Each server is hosted either by the individual owner or rented from a third-party hosting company.

The engine sounds missing is a bug that occurs with a high number of vehicles spawned and will *hopefully* be fixed in the next release. Work is being done on the next version, it's going very slowly, but it's constantly being worked on. The slow progress is due to the extensive improvements that will be featured (which I am not at liberty to discuss, yet!). It's looking like a 2011 release, but at this point I am not able to even guess which quarter. What I can say is that sync will be much smoother on all fronts (vehicles, weapons and players) with some ground-breaking features in addition. I hope to be able to announce the changes in more detail very soon, but due to unforeseen delays, I have not been able to do so thus far. What you will be seeing and playing is a GTA: Vice City multi-player modification that can do things previously deemed impossible within the GTA: Vice City modding circle, and it is sure to impress the hell out of most, if not all, of you!

Tune in with Winamp!

Also, you can visit/tune in via the website at http://www.algorhythmradio.net
DECEiFER is offline   Reply With Quote