Old 10-05-2010   #1
MIKE1992
Banned
Banned

MIKE1992 is on a distinguished roadMIKE1992 is on a distinguished roadMIKE1992 is on a distinguished road
gta v (new)

Hello

You all now that gta iv complete edition is coming soon .
does this mean that the gta 4 saga in over .
do you remember in the gta eflc manual saying leberty city its over next stop .
hope the announcment is in march 2011 (coming march everywere ) and the realease is march 2012 or 2013 )
so you can say that they are done with gta iv . and have gta v is planned already .
so what do you think ?
MIKE1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010   #2
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
Well the complete edition is just repackaging everything we already have. I wonder if stores will lower the price of the expansion packs by themselves, cause I've been thinking of getting EFLC, and with this new thing coming out, stores may stop carrying EFLC. The thing thats kept me from buying it is that I could get an entirely new game for the same $40.

Anyway, maybe they'll set the next game in 1980's Australia, to cover the Australian-American War
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010   #3
Big Fella
--DanK--

Big Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enough
I don't think IV is over. Liberty city is over. Hopefully they will do what they did with three. And go to another city with returning characters. I still believe it will be Vice City redone.

Visit my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanK3670
Big Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #4
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
Vice City would be cool, I wonder if they'd do the 80's again? A rumor I saw on Youtube said that you'd be able to fly to Cuba. That'd be cool (I know its just speculation), and if they wanted to do the 3 city format like SA, I think the third city should be New Orleans (with Havana and Vice City)

I've seen a few people saying if they remake SA, they should split up the cities, and thats a horrible idea, thats what was so great about SA is the huge map and countryside in between to explore (though they could've done more with the countryside, bigfoot, UFO's, etc)
Old 10-07-2010   #5
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
The EFLC cbasically served as IV's version of VC and SA. Now, with so much time elapsed since initial release, there needs to be an injection of excitement to this series.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #6
matt__jon

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they took another year, maybe more, to make the next game, because they'd be building off of GTA4's engine, they could expand into so many new territories. And GTA has established itself time and time again that it is the dominant free roam game, I don't think they need to worry too much about someone else stepping in.

Of course, I just got the game a few months ago because I waited that long to upgrade to PS3, so maybe thats why I don't mind the wait. In the meantime, I've barely started the main missions, considering buying EFLC, probably will get Just Cause 2 eventually, and maybe Red Dead Redemption. And of course, my beloved Driver San Fransisco when that comes out (that'll be a first day buy if I can help it), even if they removed on foot (stupid decision, but the driving I think will still be top notch)