Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2009   #1
Dem@n
Newbie Member

Dem@n is an unknown quantity at this point
Next Gta in... Paris ? Strange facts

Hi,

Everybody have seen this image :

Look at the split at the left of the bottom.
It seems to look like the NW of France.
We can see it easily :

Something else strange :

Rockstar doesn't have studios in Paris or France, so why does "Paris" is written on the website of the society :
http://www.rockstargames.com/

What do u think ?

Last edited by Dem@n; 10-31-2009 at 07:02 AM..
Dem@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #2
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
It also has "Bogota" written up there. If you're talking about at the top of the screen..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #3
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
That does sort of look like Paris, France. Good observation!
Old 10-31-2009   #4
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
I don't want to sound like a troll but the next grand theft auto is not in Paris. Nice find though.

It will probabily either be in Vice, San andreas or one of the cities within San Andreas.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #5
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
On topic of the subject, I'd love to fucking see San Andreas. The whole sha-bam. I don't know what that meant, but you understand. Like, a next-gen version of everything. The desert, countryside, yada yada. It'd be amazing. Minus the gangbanger though, I'd hate to have a character like that again.
Old 10-31-2009   #6
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Jaytow, you don't know for sure... Anyway, it's totally possible it'll be in Europe this time. It would be nice
to see the classic cities remade, but something tells me rockstar wants to move in a new direction and keep things fresh.
Old 10-31-2009   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well I've already proven it's Vice City:

Or that could potentially prove Texas or Mexico as well...
Old 10-31-2009   #8
Dem@n
Newbie Member

Dem@n is an unknown quantity at this point
I would love a San Andreas opus on next generation, and if the next GTA was set in San Andreas I would be very glad. Now if R* wants to change a lil bit the place of Gta, i think they could choose Europe

For Paris, something else can be see :

Here is a parisian/french poster for a french movie named "Paris je t'aime"

Here is the american version of the movie inspired by the french one :

Rockstar seems to have made an image inspired by the two posters :

Last edited by Dem@n; 10-31-2009 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Dem@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #9
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I'm still thinking Vice City because of the addition of Vice City FM in EFLC. I know, that sounds weak but it was an extensive playlist added and they brought back Fernando Martinez. That has to count for something.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #10
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Urgh, I really hope its not Paris, I hate France. It'd be worse than making a GTA based in Oklahoma.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #11
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I'm sure we'd see London before Paris.
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #12
Patrucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dem@n View Post
I would love a San Andreas opus on next generation, and if the next GTA was set in San Andreas I would be very glad. Now if R* wants to change a lil bit the place of Gta, i think they could choose Europe

For Paris, something else can be see :

Here is a parisian/french poster for a french movie named "Paris je t'aime"

Here is the american version of the movie inspired by the french one :

Rockstar seems to have made an image inspired by the two posters :

That has me wondering.. eh?
Old 10-31-2009   #13
KkevinCrazy

KkevinCrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a very strong feeling its going to be London. In game I heard someone talking about going having to go to London or somthing along those lines and in the interview for the guy who plays Luis says he thinks its time for GTA to go international. He also talks about how hard it was having people from London(rockstar) make slang for a daminican character and him giving new imput to improve a true to charcter diolag. London seems easy for Rockstar to do seeing as I think most of them live? Correct me if i'm wrong.
KkevinCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #14
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Anything but paris please god.

VIVA LA FRANCE STOP POLICE RATATATATATA BAGUETTE
Old 10-31-2009   #15
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I'd laugh if it ended up being Packie in Ireland or something.

Or that homeless dude who found the diamonds in Vice.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote