Old 08-27-2010   #1
Darkbyte001
Newbie Member

Darkbyte001 is on a distinguished roadDarkbyte001 is on a distinguished roadDarkbyte001 is on a distinguished road
Anticipation For Info?

I don't know if I'm the only one but I am checking the site daily hoping for a teaser or something that we can get our hands on to make an analysis. Even a screenshot or something would be nice . Oh and quick question, when did we first hear anything about GTA IV?
Darkbyte001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Since Rockstar North are currently working on Agent, it's unlikely we'll hear much about a full new GTA game until at least after Agent has been released. Apparently Agent is due out this year but we know almost nothing about it and it's nearly September, I wouldn't be too surprised if it got pushed back as screen shots and info usually starts getting released months before a game is released and we've had none for Agent since it was announced. They could be doing things differently with this game though.

Beyond Agent, Rockstar is currently promoting the Red Dead Redemption DLC. There's also L.A Noire from Rockstar on the horizon which is due out "Fiscal 2011" (1st Nov 2010 - 31st Oct 2011).

I think the first we heard of GTA IV's existence was at the Microsoft press conference at E3 in May 2006, however the first actual game info we got was the first trailer in late March 2007.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010   #3
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I don't think we will see or hear anything about the game until around march next year and I think it be released October 19th like GTA IV was supposed that is unless the next one doesn't get pushed back.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #4
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
In any case I hope for something soon. The wait has been long enough. It's starting to look a little like GTA4, while the best game of it's time, was a money maker for R* to get enough dough to make some other games like RDR and the like. I can appreciate that they have a desire to branch out, but please don't forget where you're coming from (Which I am not saying that they're forgetting, but just give us a new GTA). GTA4 was very basic for a next-gen game I think. Especially if you look at the RDR possibilities.
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #5
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
Well as long as the next game doesn't come out too close to the next console cycle, whenever that may be, I say take your time. Vice City was released a year after 3, and SA was 2 years, look how much more we got out of it. I still loved VC, just saying.

They're probably taking this time to build a huge map, capable of flying planes across, and hopefully without too much pop-up this time (good luck with that, I'd wager 4 already maxed out the PS3+360)
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote