Old 09-11-2010   #1
dprkforum
GTA n00b
Newbie Member

dprkforum is an unknown quantity at this point
Question billboard modification question

I modified some billboards for some laughs. However, I ran into one huge issue; the billboards are very fuzzy. I am guessing they are too small. What is the right size to create them?

I tried the size found in SparkIV, but different sizes larger and larger still looks fuzzy. Any ideas?
dprkforum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #2
dprkforum
GTA n00b
Newbie Member

dprkforum is an unknown quantity at this point
Found the answer by trial and error. There are several sizes for the same billboard based on "distance", and some are even found in different locations entirely. So any changes, to be safe have to match. Easier said than done, but the problem was solved.

Anybody have the same issues can PM me and will gladly help, because few others helped me.
dprkforum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011   #3
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
I'm working on a billboard mod myself and i wonder what resolutions/ files to edit.
I'm quite new to this modding stuff (self made that is) =)
THB is offline   Reply With Quote